Cab ride from Pattaya Central to Jomtiem immigration office.

If it was in bangkok the distance would make it a 100 baht cab, however like HLover says with the no meter mafia expect to pay 400

Im not a lover of the taxis but you cant compare Pattaya to BKK all the time....I get peefed off in BKK having to pay 100 baht for the same distance a baht Bus here that charges only 10 baht...see, it works both ways....as for the 400, that just dosnt cut it for me as you can get from Central - Sattahip for 400

I agree but maybe OP is not comfortable riding with a baht bus filled up with 12 sweating passengers.

400 is too much anyway , 200 or 250 is possible , just talk to the lazy cab drivers in front of Royal garden plaza .

Edited by balo

I get on bht bus in naklua and it goes right through so just get of at soi 5 do the business and wander back done and hop back on bht bus back. As for 12 people sweating it's only 15 mins and there probably thinking the same as you sweat LOL.

• Like 1

Jomtien Baht buses wait in a line on 2nd Rd, alongside school playground near traffic lights, close to Walking St.

Get off on Jomtien Beach Rd - Soi 5.

Walk up Soi 5 - 200m - Immigration on RHS

Is this near the massage parlour? hahahaha! at least i have something to do one afternoon.

Does Jometiem also do re-entry permits?

Edited by Nomyai