Two Thai men found guilty of murder in Australia

webfact

Well a conviction is not the worst news yet for these 2.

The worst news to come is once they are in jail, as Thai jails are nothing in comparison to Australian jails in terms of other inmates being double if not triple the size, guards can not be paid off and sweet asian boys are in demand for nightly romps.

I be surprised if they make it out of jail alive or healthy as i am certain they would be raped on daily basis, even if they ask to be housed in Asian/Vietnamese cell blocks

How do you know Asian boys are sweet?

You want to know out of curiosity or for medical reasons?

and they will get what they deserve life in prison and hell afterwards. No one to bribe in AUS it will just get you even more time. Enjoy lads!

Not in Australia mate, they won't get any more than 15 years, and will end up doing about half of that. And as for hell, an Aussie prison would be like a 5 star hotel compared with what they would have in Thailand

Maybe but if they are pretty boys they will receive a different type of stay.

What is quite interesting is the in depth knowlege some TV members have of prisions

And the SAS, CIA and of course SEAL operations.

Just a little bit of trivia but of all the foreign prisoners being held in foreign prisons around the world, Australians make up the highest percentage by far. Something to do with national heritage.cheesy.gif

What is quite interesting is the in depth knowlege some TV members have of prisions

And the SAS, CIA and of course SEAL operations.

Just a little bit of trivia but of all the foreign prisoners being held in foreign prisons around the world, Australians make up the highest percentage by far. Something to do with national heritage.cheesy.gif

Australian immigration asked me if I had a criminal conviction. I replied, "I didn't know it was still a requirement."

On a serious note, it won't make up for the loss but good to see the co-operation between the Thai and Australian authorities and good to see justice served.

Edited by Stray