Thai embassies in Malaysia ramp up visa fees

Is there a 3-year non-O multiple entry Visa based on marriage? Has anyone ever applied and received one? What are the criteria for this 3-year Visa versus a 1-year Visa?

There is no 3 year multiple entry non-0 visa.

The only 3 year visa is a multiple entry non-b visa for business purposes and it is almost impossible to get.

u reap what u sow Thailand making its own bed to lie in, everywhere else is so much better, social media has shown it as it is, corrupt, life is cheap, who ever u r. i have property in Surin it can rot away 4 all i care. @never going 2 thailand ever again,it`s a pity the thai people cannot see what the rest of the world can,biggest CIRCUS in the world RIP or RTP same same

yep, ,buying land is the same as paying for stupid Thai visas. Just a waste of money. Thailand gets rich out of our money. We get nothing in return except stamps in passports and thats it.

I was offered 5 rai of land on the grid in Ubon for 100,000 baht (20k /rai) why should i buy it ? its not legally mine to own. a Thai name must go on the title deed. Thais get 5 rai of land for free.... farang gets nothing. No ,thanks !

Thais think we're all fools. They think they can all get rich out of our money and laugh as we sit around in waiting rooms paying for rubber stamps and houses we cant own.

There are ways around some of this but most farangs dont know.

Pretty cheap really. 1 year B for approx THB 7000. 90 days in India costs THB 5000 and an tourist visa to the USA for those who need it pay in excess of THB 5000. Indians, Sri Lankans, Pakistanis and African others have to pay a deposit of £3,500 just to visit Britain. True they get it back when they return but they still have to find it in the first place..

u reap what u sow Thailand making its own bed to lie in, everywhere else is so much better, social media has shown it as it is, corrupt, life is cheap, who ever u r. i have property in Surin it can rot away 4 all i care. @never going 2 thailand ever again,it`s a pity the thai people cannot see what the rest of the world can,biggest CIRCUS in the world RIP or RTP same same

yep, ,buying land is the same as paying for stupid Thai visas. Just a waste of money. Thailand gets rich out of our money. We get nothing in return except stamps in passports and thats it.

I was offered 5 rai of land on the grid in Ubon for 100,000 baht (20k /rai) why should i buy it ? its not legally mine to own. a Thai name must go on the title deed. Thais get 5 rai of land for free.... farang gets nothing. No ,thanks !

Thais think we're all fools. They think they can all get rich out of our money and laugh as we sit around in waiting rooms paying for rubber stamps and houses we cant own.

There are ways around some of this but most farangs dont know.

Thai's only think you are stupid if you buy the land and you can own a house.Do they give land away to Thais in your country?