Bar Girl Investigators

botfly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to take a wager on it, and from vast past experience, I'll say that she still dose, and if you accept that,

you will err on the side of caution... as the old saying goes, you can take the girl out of the bar but not the

bar out of the girl.. this is the nature of Thai girls, and not that they think they are doing anything wrong

by ' just visiting friends ' in her bar.....

botfly post # 4

Thanks. Any links on here for a lead? She squeezes a few thusand out of me a month and I suspect she's moonlighting on the side.

Perhaps you choice of a '' friend'' from the company you keep or kept was not the most judicious move you have ever made.

Be careful , she may well have a pimp/boyfriend lurking in the background and you could well find your self in a very unpleasant situation.

Lot's of ''suicidal'' foreigners fall off of balconies in Thailand you know!!

Note the South African chaps predicament in Pattaya and his two coyote bar girls, they're walking free he's on bail.

A few thousand, forget it.

Edited by arfurcrown

If I were to take a wager on it, and from vast past experience, I'll say that she still dose, and if you accept that,

you will err on the side of caution... as the old saying goes, you can take the girl out of the bar but not the

bar out of the girl.. this is the nature of Thai girls, and not that they think they are doing anything wrong

I disagree with that, plenty of nice girls around here.

Thanks. Any links on here for a lead? She squeezes a few thusand out of me a month and I suspect she's moonlighting on the side.

You say you've been here 5 months.

Step 1. Stop giving her money.

Step 2. Take notes on what happens shortly thereafter.

Sorted.

You say you've been here 5 months.

Step 1. Stop giving her money.

Step 2. Take notes on what happens shortly thereafter.

Sorted.

I think the OP should just forget about a Magnum PI and propose and marry his teerak, dont worry told you she love long time, she not want to work for bar but need money to pay for the farm in Isaan and papa sick and cannot grow rice

OP make plans now to purchase the pick up and draw up the plans for the MacMansion and dont forget the Thb 2.0 million sin sot for the wedding

:o

From your first sentence, it looks like you already know about this since it is also the same first sentence on that website. If you are just advertising, I'm sure you can come out and say so.

I've been here five months.

Ahh, I remember when I was only here for 5 months. Those were the days.

When I had been hear a year, I was down 500,000 baht, and I discovered my girlfriend, a nice Muslim girl, had a girlfriend.

Get back to us when you're down a bit more. You're not ready to be saved yet.

OP, you are on a slippery slope.

If she's seen in the bar (where you yourself found her), your next point of uncertainty will be 'is she turning tricks?', like she did when you met her.

And if you can't get evidence of that, you'll be worrying about her freelancing.

As NOC has said, you have a way to go yet, but rest assured, nothing anyone else tells you will have any impact on your willingness to believe the ,most dangerous lies of all

The lies you are telling yourself.

Dude.....sorry but would have to call you on this... L.... just want do you think ... she is going to change her ..... after you... You must be rich.. enjoy the lesson..

Go find another plaything... you will enjoy this better and spend your money more foolishly..

You can transfer the money for me instead.....The money is lost the same, the GF is going with other man the same, but I would at least buy you a beer when I see you......

How can I find out if a particular Pattaya bar girl (or Bangkok bar girl) is still frequenting her old work place and or freelancing secretly?

Just use your common sense

he does "She squeezes a few thusand out of me a month" cheesy.gif

Read the book Private Dancer. Your answer is right there.

forget the book...just hire us.

She may be "pure as the driven snow"....and just assisting the dj....or maybe part time cashier.

I almost bet that you were the only customer she ever left with, and all the others gave up..once they knew she was in a relationship.

Anyways....If you give me plane fare, a room near her bar, a photo, some short time money, and a copy of her last medical report.... I will give you the thumbs up...or not.

Did you try ringing her phone at midnight (here)? Listen to the background noise.

I have recovered my senses at sixty...but I remember the first time I went in a hooker joint...(philippines). It was 1975 and I fell in love with one of the "staff". She assured me that she stopped working there, and when I went back six months later, there was six pair of size 13 cowboy boots under her bed. Ship was out. Being number 7 was tough on me, but I bought her a puppy and married her anyways...(long since divorced)

Now i never settle for less than number 3.

Edited by slipperylobster

Local Knowledge makes all the difference. How can I find out if a particular Pattaya bar girl (or Bangkok bar girl) is still frequenting her old work place and or freelancing secretly?

If she's a bar girl then, by definition, she's working in a bar. You knew that when you met her so what do you expect? If it bothers you, try dating girls who don't work in bars.

I disagree with that, plenty of nice girls around here.

Sorry botfly but ezzra is spot on.

There are some wonderful Thai lady's out there that are faithful educated and just good people.

But hey it your choice man if you like a woman that a thousand men have already been there well it's you gig man.

Why not track her phone? but 999 out of a thousand will still keep on doing it coz it's ez money.........

...this is the nature of Thai girls, and not that they think they are doing anything wrong

OMG... when I go home to Aberdeen, I usually drop by Private Eyes (a strip club) to see my mate Ronnie when he's DJ'ing there. Now I know why some people keep banging on about why I don't see him at the footie or down the local.

Thanks for opening my eyes!!!