Bar Girl Investigators

botfly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to take a wager on it, and from vast past experience, I'll say that she still dose, and if you accept that,

you will err on the side of caution... as the old saying goes, you can take the girl out of the bar but not the

bar out of the girl.. this is the nature of Thai girls, and not that they think they are doing anything wrong

by ' just visiting friends ' in her bar.....

I disagree with that, plenty of nice girls around here.

Sorry botfly but ezzra is spot on.

There are some wonderful Thai lady's out there that are faithful educated and just good people.

Well, plenty pretending to be faithful, educated and good.

Do you ask to see their diplomas?

And you can read them?

Gullible or what?

Thanks. Any links on here for a lead? She squeezes a few thusand out of me a month and I suspect she's moonlighting on the side.

You say you've been here 5 months.

Step 1. Stop giving her money.

Step 2. Take notes on what happens shortly thereafter.

Sorted.

I think the OP should just forget about a Magnum PI and propose and marry his teerak, dont worry told you she love long time, she not want to work for bar but need money to pay for the farm in Isaan and papa sick and cannot grow rice

OP make plans now to purchase the pick up and draw up the plans for the MacMansion and dont forget the Thb 2.0 million sin sot for the wedding

ohmy.png

I think the OP should let her promise that she doesn't sleep with other men...at least not with many. She wouldn't brake a promise.

Happy marriage....no problem if her brother also lives in the same house, or?

Thanks. Any links on here for a lead? She squeezes a few thusand out of me a month and I suspect she's moonlighting on the side.

You can transfer the money for me instead.....The money is lost the same, the GF is going with other man the same, but I would at least buy you a beer when I see you......

h90, you may be right, but first we need to know ..............

What do you look like in high heels and hot pants?

In Thailand, the "Land of Lies", if I was serious about any lady, I would have the lady, family & friends checked out thoroughly.

I didn't - I was just lucky.

Secondly, I would take time - a long time! 10 years passed before I paid for a house to be constructed. If she is in a hurry - walk!

You can transfer the money for me instead.....The money is lost the same, the GF is going with other man the same, but I would at least buy you a beer when I see you......

h90, you may be right, but first we need to know ..............

What do you look like in high heels and hot pants?

It all depends on the taste tongue.png Thanks to the regular bicycle I should be able to manage the high heels (it is all a question of power, or?), and no fat on my legs as well.....OK a bit bony and hairy but no one is perfect.....And I promise I don't go with other men sick.gif

If I were to take a wager on it, and from vast past experience, I'll say that she still dose, and if you accept that,

you will err on the side of caution... as the old saying goes, you can take the girl out of the bar but not the

bar out of the girl.. this is the nature of Thai girls, and not that they think they are doing anything wrong

by ' just visiting friends ' in her bar.....

I disagree with that, plenty of nice girls around here.

Sorry botfly but ezzra is spot on.

There are some wonderful Thai lady's out there that are faithful educated and just good people.

Well, plenty pretending to be faithful, educated and good.

Do you ask to see their diplomas?

And you can read them?

Gullible or what?

Not many are vets, else they could treat the sick buffalo themself and wouldn't need the doc for it.

Where is that thread about the guy who transferred 100 (or was it 200) K Baht to purchase a new buffalo when the old one died.

These beasts get sick easier than racing horse and are equal expensive.

Send me a picture via pm and location of her bar and I will go there and try and bar fine her

You will have your answer

That is certainly kind of you. Surely, some remuneration is warranted. Travel expenses, accommodation, bar fine?

Send me a picture via pm and location of her bar and I will go there and try and bar fine her

You will have your answer

Yeah, but even if you barfine her, she will insists to the OP that you guys only "went for meal, no boom boom." You will need "hard" evidence, of the photographic kind. Or better yet, video. Make sure to post here so the TV sleuths can verify.

Sorted.

+1...I think you already know the answer.

Sorted.

+1...I think you already know the answer.

She will definitely commence Bible studies?

You sick people. sad.png

I did it one time. I had a friend barfine my lady love and make a movie. I sold the movie and covered the cost of the detective work. He was a good looking fella. He did sound and everything. She promised me she was not going with guys anymore only dancing for tips. She was a good dancer.

Yeah but i bet you cant give BJ as good as his teerak and your uglier :D

Wrong because he knows where are the sensitive parts...

Bar girls always have a long list of guys they get money out of. That's how they make their real money.

I would guess the good ones have 20 or 30 at a time sending money.

I'm not saying this is the case, but if she was a bar girl when you met her, she most probably still is.

Really, do you believe for a few thousand baht a month she's going to quit her job and wait patiently by for you to marry her?

Don't waste the money on a private eye.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's probably a bar girl cheesy.gif