Thai court sentences 'Siam Mafia' thug to 14 month in jail

webfact

I wonder which person here is the bigger threat to society? This thug that preys on women and children and will beat them at the drop of a hat(Or a step on the toe), or the poor lady get for taking mushrooms from a national park?

If memory serves she got 10 times longer jail sentence. Does not make sense.

Everyone comments on how unusually fast this case proceeded, while they fluff around waiting on arrest warrants for bloody bombers I don't get it?

They don't know who they're even looking for in the bomb case

Warrants for colours of shirts are pretty much useless until they have more info available....

I think he should have gotten at least 5 years.. Just my opinion....

for a little slap.....................come on lets be realistic. I saw the video of that woman trying to attack him she was no meek and mild woman, I've of given her a slap

There is a series of attacks combined with this assault, a theft of someone's iPhone, beating a 17 year old kid across the head with a water bottle at paragon and whatever else we don't know about

Also, anyone who goes around saying, do you know who I am? Deserves a swift kick in the nutz imo

5 years sounds reasonable to me

Sad thing is he will likely come out of prison an even worse person than when he entered. Doubt Thai prisons have much if any rehabilitation programs for good behavior.

Ha ha walking like john Wayne after a horse back ride and wearing passion pink lipstick and with a new new of Susan is a great rehab program for him..