Man urinated on passengers aboard JetBlue flight

Lite Beer

Man urinated on passengers aboard JetBlue flight

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — An Oregon man faces charges after authorities say he urinated on passengers on a flight from Anchorage to Portland, Oregon.

Jeff Rubin, 27, was arrested early Friday after JetBlue Flight 47 arrived at Portland International Airport, KOIN-TV reported.

A police report says passengers and airline employees told officers Rubin had been sleeping for most of the flight. About 30 minutes before landing, they said, he stood up and began urinating through the crack between the seats in front of him — and onto the passengers sitting there.

The report says he lost his balance and fell backward, splashing urine on passengers, seats and luggage.

The cabin remained pretty calm, said Suzanna Caldwell, an Alaska Dispatch News reporter who happened to be sitting two rows in front of Rubin.

"It's not like anyone was screaming. I didn't even realize anything had happened until the flight attendants came up to me and told me police were going to come onboard," she told the Anchorage newspaper for a story on its website Friday.

Caldwell, who said she was not urinated on, said officers had to wake up Rubin when they got on board since he appeared to have fallen asleep again.

An officer then began interviewing passengers.

"At one point, the officer was like, 'Who got peed on?'" Caldwell said.

Rubin spent about five hours in jail and was released on his own recognizance. He faces charges of criminal mischief and offensive littering.

Rubin did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-09-12

We've all been there...

At uni, my flatmate work up around 4am, came into my room (im a pretty light sleeper), smiled at me when i asked him what he was doing, sat down at my desk, took a piss under my desk, then went back to his room to sleep. About two months later HIS friend climbed onto his chest of drawers, opened his sock drawer and peed in it. Obviously neither had any recollection of the event, and both were incredibly drunk at the time. :)

Some very funny lines in this story, me a laugh anyway -

"he stood up and began urinating through the crack between the seats in front of him — and onto the passengers sitting there."

"The report says he lost his balance and fell backward, splashing urine on passengers, seats and luggage."

"It's not like anyone was screaming."

"Caldwell, who said she was not urinated on, said officers had to wake up Rubin when they got on board since he appeared to have fallen asleep again."

"At one point, the officer was like, 'Who got peed on?'" Caldwell said." clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Many years ago some friends of mine had a get together at one of the mothers house. One of they guy's girlfriend called the house and the mother went to find him to take the call. She found him peeing in the dishwasher. The mother went back to the phone and told the GF that her BF could not come to the phone cause he was rinsing the dishes. She was a pretty kewl lady.

i was dozing on a sofa after a party 1 night when a girl wandered into the kitchen and took off her t shirt and put it in the washing machine, then she backed up to it and bent over and took a dump in the machine. i watched her wander back off to bed. 10 minutes later i had to close the door. we all left in the morning and no one said a thing.

To Phntomfiddler who wrote: "...We British tend to be a bit more on the intellectual side"

Well after reading the comment by “PhantomFiddler” … I was quite amused. In my nine years here in Thailand, I have come to know many very nice people from Britain; however, I find the mix of those who are a bit more intellectual to the category of either habitual drunkards and/or under educated to run at percentages of 15% to 85% respectively. I hope you’re a member of the former rather than the latter. Your comment doesn’t really seem to help to place you in that 15% category. Maybe you were a bit off of your game. As a bit of a reminder, some of those Americans you spoke about saved you from being a German colony in WWII.