Israel police clash with Palestinians at Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque

webfact

I wonder when the ever biased MSM will care to mention the stockpile of pipe bombs found at the Al-Aqsa.

So, one of our esteemed members blames the media for not reporting something and then doesn't provide support with a credible link.

Sorry, but those with a history of repeatedly posting highly questionable claims have long since forfeited the benefit of the doubt.

I wonder when the ever biased MSM will care to mention the stockpile of pipe bombs found at the Al-Aqsa.

So, one of our esteemed members blames the media for not reporting something and then doesn't provide support with a credible link.

Sorry, but those with a history of repeatedly posting highly questionable claims have long since forfeited the benefit of the doubt.

That's hilarious considering the thriving industry of fiction and libel that is Pallywood and its esteemed supporters. I could give links alleging Palestinian stockpiling of pipe bombs, but you can use google, though as we both know there is no point as you will ignore any source that carries news you find inconvenient.

And let's face it Muslims in general and Palestinians in particular have a long history of using Mosques as munitions storage.

That's hilarious considering the thriving industry of fiction and libel that is Pallywood and its esteemed supporters. I could give links alleging Palestinian stockpiling of pipe bombs, but you can use google, though as we both know there is no point as you will ignore any source that carries news you find inconvenient.

And let's face it Muslims in general and Palestinians in particular have a long history of using Mosques as munitions storage.

After Charlie Hebdo attacks some 10.000 soldiers were mobilised to protect synagogues and mosques all over Europe.

No fire cracker was found till now for almost one year in Europe.

Also, no single fire cracker was ever reported to be used in Palestine for centuries before early 1900's on Holy Sites and prayer rooms.

In Jerusalem, the Al Aqsa mosque has been raided now for decades by the occupying Israeli police forces. Sudden stockpiling of 'pipe bombs' have been reported lately by the Israeli media only...even if we know that it's impossible to bring any forbidden objects (weapons, bombs,...) or substances into the highly secured Holy Compound. Every single person wishing or hoping to enter is scanned and checked.

The same security measures are taken as well for Christians as for Muslims. The whole area is illegaly under police and religious supervision of Israeli occupying forces.

Perhaps we should remember that in 1994, a certain Baruch Goldstein just entered a mosque in (occupied territory) Hebron with a machine gun and killed 29 Muslims in cold blood.

Entering a Holy Site or even a single prayer room with weapons by any occupying force will always mean an unfortunately and an unwanted provocation. And we can go as far as we want back in the history of Jerusalem, it never changed...under certain ruling...

Edited by Thorgal