Mailbox with non-Post Box address (real address) in BKK for rent

TIMMMMM

Does anyone know where I can rent mailbox with real address in BKK. I went to a few MBE locations and all of them required Post Box # to be included on the mail address. No forwarding or scanning required. Just mailbox rent. Thailand Post also put Post Box if you rent from them. MBE price is cheap, just 300THB for a year for a small box rent. I need address to look like a real one.

Nothing is dodgy. Travelling back and forth.

Can I ask you not to interfere if you don't have the answers.

There is always a smartxxxx. I use one in the UK and started with a PO address, ran into problems and changed to a street address.

I am surprised about MBE, they are one of the ones I looked at and they offered a street address in the UK, just a bit more expensive. Unfortunately it is not something I have looked at in Thailand so cannot offer an alternative. In the absence of anything else you could try the MBE but instead of saying PO Box xxxx, put No xxxx or Unit xxxx at the MBE address.

Good luck.

MBE standard offer is to replace PO with Suite. However "MBE"must be in the address. It's not that I was looking for. There is a number of online mailboxes. I am looking for a physical one though. No forwarding or scanning needed at this point.

Not very good, different countries - different rules or maybe I misunderstood what they said.

I opted for an online service and it has worked very well for the last couple of years. Recently I had a dispute which I took to the small claims court, could not have done it without the service, justified the expense in one easy move.