Blown out because of the rain

juice777

So I met this girl on baddo, was chatting 2 her 4 a few days, then she had a few beers and was a bit drunk and told me out of the blue she will be meeting me after work on Monday, I was like ok if u r sure, any way was waiting 4 her she lined me said she will. Be there in a min, next min she. Lined me and said she ant coming because of the rain there was a big black cloud, she was meeting me near her room I am sure she could have got a bit wet she was getting a baht bus, she wants 2 meet me tomarrow should I just say nah, I don't like beening blown out especially because a bit of rain,the funny thing is it ant rained, she seems like the selfage type 2 me

Quite honestly a "bit" of rain in September can be a bloody deluge for hours. It's not really surprising nor uncommon for girls to abruptly change "travel" plans in light of such weather. And BTW, suggest strongly that you read book Thai Fever and/or see film documentary My Thai Bride, before attaching yourself to a Thai girl.

Edited by jerojero

Wait till the dry season......or find a woman the way normal people do.....

Dude what the are u talking about, I am not normal because I met a girl on line I think u will find if WE like it or not this fast becoming the norm

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quite honestly a "bit" of rain in September can be a bloody deluge for hours. It's not really surprising nor uncommon for girls to abruptly change "travel" plans in light of such weather. And BTW, suggest strongly that you read book Thai Fever and/or see film documentary My Thai Bride, before attaching yourself to a Thai girl.

I know it can piss down in September, but she was meeting me after work 5 mins from her room, if it was raining before i left ok, but not when I am standing there in my best shirt lol and she was going 2 that area anyway

Make arrangement to meet her, dont show up, when she asks why, tell her today has a "Y" in it and its bad luck.

Tomorrow is 15th.

5-1=4....4 is a very unlucky number, Chinese believe. You really shouldn't meet tomorrow

Maybe she is just playing games and wants you to chase her... standard, deal with it.

Yes u r right she started lineing me again when she thought I was angry with her I bite my toung and sat no problem

Then she go quite again

So I just told her I won't be meeting her tomorrow

And told her I know she full of shit and rude

Maybe I should not have said that but I had a few beers now

So I met this girl on baddo, was chatting 2 her 4 a few days, then she had a few beers and was a bit drunk and told me out of the blue she will be meeting me after work on Monday, I was like ok if u r sure, any way was waiting 4 her she lined me said she will. Be there in a min, next min she. Lined me and said she ant coming because of the rain there was a big black cloud, she was meeting me near her room I am sure she could have got a bit wet she was getting a baht bus, she wants 2 meet me tomarrow should I just say nah, I don't like beening blown out especially because a bit of rain,the funny thing is it ant rained, she seems like the selfage type 2 me

You do know that TVF does not limit you to 40 characters per message like sms used to. You are quite welcome to write proper words if you like.

Only joking...it is obvious that English is not your native tounge.

Arrange to meet her again then fail to show up. Don't answer her line messages for a few days then tell her to GTF.

Plenty more fish in the sea.

You do know that TVF does not limit you to 40 characters per message like sms used to. You are quite welcome to write proper words if you like.

Arrange to meet her again then fail to show up. Don't answer her line messages for a few days then tell her to GTF.

Oh mate

I am it sorry to say I am English but dyslexic i know my writing skills is bad beyond belief, I can read 100% but when it comes 2 writing that shit down it hard work 4 me .lol

Oh mate

I am it sorry to say I am English but dyslexic i know my writing skills is bad beyond belief, I can read 100% but when it comes 2 writing that shit down it hard work 4 me .lol

Sorry mate. Had a few shandies and think I am the world's greatest comedian. You know what they say? Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I guess that is me tonight.

But seriously, you should give this one some of her own medicine. See if she chases you.

Oh mate

Sorry mate. Had a few shandies and think I am the world's greatest comedian. You know what they say? Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I guess that is me tonight.

But seriously, you should give this one some of her own medicine. See if she chases you.

No worries my friend it's all good

I am the biggest piss taker in the world so can't complain

I will meat her tomorrow and see what happens

Oh mate

No worries my friend it's all good

I am the biggest piss taker in the world so can't complain

I will meat her tomorrow and see what happens

Have a good one.

Chok dee.

I know this sounds crazy but a lot of Asian women avoid any chance of getting their hair wet when they have their period.

I think you r thinking 2 deep about this shit

You need to get out more and ask around. Thailand, Vietnam...

She had a few beers and was a bit drunk. That's not normal for a single Thai girl, living alone. (assuming that is the case)

Do you believe that you are the only one she was chatting to? Most girls on these sites have several guys lined up. It is quite possible some other guy turned up before you.

I suggest you do the same. Don't stick to the first one than you chat with.

I can't wait to hear how this ended up as heavy rain is forecast for this evening......cheesy.gif

Juice lad, if she turns up, make sure you let her know you weren't impressed at all by her no show of Monday night.

If you don't she'll know you are some mug//sap doormat, ripe to be picked apart and bled dry.