ONCB warns Thai women against foreign men

webfact

"Africans appear to be the most prevalent offenders" would have been a nicer way to say it instead of "watch out for them khon dam, you can't trust a guy with black skin"

From the list in the OP it seems Brazilians and Japs are the ones to be wary of.

(

"No no, don't look at the facts on paper, believe my opinion. (Blacks) and (Farangs) are the most noticeable con men of Thai women so don't be a mule for one because the can't be trusted"

Over and over and over in different ways

And we wonder?

"Africans appear to be the most prevalent offenders" would have been a nicer way to say it instead of "watch out for them khon dam, you can't trust a guy with black skin"

Try tell that to a Native American or a Aboriginal, or to anyone with dark skin...you will fine out that the white man has been the most prevalent offenders in the world that you can not trust...

Argghhhh, 'tis true.

Why just last week me galleon sailed the ocean back from the belgian congo with a fresh load of slaves to work to sugar plantations in the caribbean. By the time we arrived in the west indies half the shipment was lost to typhoid before we lost the remainder in the battle to slaughter the natives who were trying to steal our shipment of spices.

Aye, 'tis a tragedy this ghastly trade.

Edited by Time Traveller

Try tell that to a Native American or a Aboriginal, or to anyone with dark skin...you will fine out that the white man has been the most prevalent offenders in the world that you can not trust...

Stats pse.

Don't you just love the way how everything is black and white (no pun intended). There is no deviation at all. It reminds me of the time whilst walking my two dogs at the time. One was a Rottweiler. A lady spoke in her native Thai that she had read in the paper that Rottweiler's are all killers. I replied that "I read that a Thai women had killed her Western husband, so does that mean that all Thai women are killers". In perfect English she replied "I never thought of it that way".

thai language net chat forums have isaan girls that boast about how good their lives are with african men. monetarily and sex life wise. likely they are aware of where the money comes from but since money trumps virtually everything in society they dont care very much if at all.

no no surely no Thai woman would possible be tricked into swallowing a load from a black man.....

Don't you just love the way how everything is black and white (no pun intended). There is no deviation at all. It reminds me of the time whilst walking my two dogs at the time. One was a Rottweiler. A lady spoke in her native Thai that she had read in the paper that Rottweiler's are all killers. I replied that "I read that a Thai women had killed her Western husband, so does that mean that all Thai women are killers". In perfect English she replied "I never thought of it that way".

Thanks for this thoughtful comment........

ha ha, many foreign mens financial lives have been destroyed by thai woman pretending to be their boyfriends or wives. this is of course good for the thai economy so therefore not a problem for thailand. cant blame the girls though, I still cant believe how many western men fall for this scam. I even had my house in a thai girls name, had a contract but I don't know if this would have saved me. thank Christ I managed to sell it and get my money back.

I got my Thai girlfriend to smuggle my coke through immigration in her (deleted). Then I found I could buy another can in the departure lounge. (Apologies to Chubby Brown).

Note to self - Never, ever snort coke with farangmick ! biggrin.png

So some Thai girls get duped by devious foreign men ...

doesn`t even get close to the thousands of SILLY foreign men that get duped by `love-you-long-time-good-time-Thai-girls` every year does it?

Suppose if your open to it ... SOM NOM NA

The crazy thing is that a lot of these "SILLY foreign men that get duped by `love-you-long-time-good-time-Thai-girls`" were duped by a wife or two back "ome" before they came to Thailand.

You would think they would know better.

The other thing that I could never understand is that a lot of these guys who were ripped of by Thai women spend the rest of their lives bagging Thais in general. When they make nasty comments about their intelligence levels I always think, well, they were smart enough to fool you. biggrin.png

NATIONALITY OF FOREIGN PRISONERS in Thai jails in 2009

Asia: 8,528 (93.81%)

Africa: 274 (3.01%)

Europe: 149 (1.64%)

USA: 47 (12.52%)

Australia: 15 (12.16%)

Minority: 55 (0.6%)

Other: 23 (12.25%)

I think some of those "12's" need to be replaced by zeros.

I find it odd that TV members are always saying Thais always blame someone else. Then in this thread many posts try to change the subject by saying thai women take advantage of Foriegners.I quess the average TV member has developed thai logic or should i say have developed thainess.

Edited by lovelomsak

doggie, If you cannot trust a white man , who can you trust..? and doggie, There is no such thing as a Aboriginal... Duhh....

No such thing as an Aboriginal ? The term has it's origins in the Latin "aborigines", meaning "from the beginning", and has been used since Roman times to describe peoples who inhabited a particular area from the earliest times. Hence, an aboriginal.

The frequently used term, 'aborigine', is a mistaken attempt at creating a singular noun from the word 'aborigines', and has unfortunately moved into common usage.

Using the term "Aboriginal" acknowledges the true status of an individual or a people, and is in no way disrespectful, when used correctly.

But, to hell with it, what did the Romans know. . . rolleyes.gif

Edited by attento

And what about all the Thai women who are in prison in Thailand because of there Thai Husbands for the same thing...

He is Thai and don't forget: Thai people never does anything wrong, only foreigners is behind criminal activity locally and abroad.