Malaysia, Thailand agree to build border wall amid trafficking woes

webfact

For sure they will build the wall very carefully, not to damage the many pipelines from the petroleum and palm oil smugglers, nor a few tunnels...

But sad times to come for wildlife that can't fly, but biodiversity and genetical mix are for sure on the agenda, for AD 2100

Just going further and further into the past under the military. Checkpoint Somchai coming soon

Border fences never stopped anybody. 3 options are go over, under or through. I am sure they could send more military there to really crack down. Assassins killing innocent people should be put to death. Ask the Americans how their southern fence has worked out?

Edited by elgordo38

huh, stupid is as stupid does. What are they gonna call it, the great wall of Thailand ? coffee1.gif

Is the US stupid also for building an even longer wall with Mexico ?..need i ask that this is just another way to get a dig at Thailand .

Yes the US are massively dumb for that one too. Ill also happily state Malaysia are just as stupid as Thailand for this contribution to ASEAN integration and harmony.

Your obviously an apologist for idiots....

I took a bus along that road close to the Thai-Malaysian border (Malaysian side). In the interior part it is pretty wild and mountainous. Not going to be easy. And knowing how things are done in these parts I expect there would a be secret passage revealed only to those who pay up.

Anyway, there will always be the two coasts.

I hope they engage Donald Trump as the project consultant.

"....As you know, I know how to build. I know how to get it done. We'll have a great wall. We'll call it the Great Wall of Trump. We'll have a great wall and it will be - it'll be actually -- it can be a good-looking wall, as walls go, but we will have a really terrific wall and it will be gone for the right price. You know, for years, they've wanted to do it. I don't know if you know, even Hillary Clinton, I mean, for years they've wanted to do it, but they could never get it figured out how to get it done. And, you know, one of the things that stopped it was the environmental impact statement. Can you believe it?..." -Donald Trump

You can't make this stuff up! blink.png