Disabled German man left stranded in Thailand after being robbed by ladyboy

webfact

Disabled German man left stranded in Thailand after being robbed by ladyboy

cm.jpg
Photo: Khaosod.co.th

CHIANG MAI:-- A German tourist has told police how he was robbed and assaulted after taking a ladyboy back to his guesthouse in Chiang Mai.

Wheelchair bound, Paul Martin Meyer, 56, had been staying in the city when he met ladyboy, Mr Supakrit, on Friday evening .

It is alleged that Mr Meyer and the ladyboy returned to the Thailand Guesthouse on Soi 2 Moonmuang Rd where Mr Meyer had been staying, reports Khaosod.

Mr Meyer told police that upon returning to the guesthouse, he was assaulted and robbed by the ladyboy, who took off with two credit cards, a large sum of cash made up of 14,000 Euros and 9,000 Baht, as well as a mobile phone.

On Sunday, ladyboy Mr Supakrit was in custody where she explained that she had taken some money from Mr Meyer after he had refused to give her the amount they had agreed on for going back to his guesthouse but that she did not take the other items missing from Mr Meyer’s room.

Mr Meyer, who has been receiving assistance for the German Embassy, also explained that he is now stranded in Thailand, unable to fly home following the alleged robbery which relieved him of all of his money.

Chiang Mai police continue to investigate the incident and will study CCTV footage from the area in a hope to shed some more light on what really happened.

Source: Khaosod

tvn.png
-- 2015-09-16

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude but, that's what you get for knocking around with gutter trash ladyboys on the beat and second, how could you be so foolish not to plan accordingly should you fall into this predicament?

I'm sorry but you should always keep your cash and valuables secure and a backup card elsewhere.

14,000E and 9K Baht in cash in his room? Not clever if dealing with prostitutes.

...after he had refused to give her the amount they had agreed on for going back to his guesthouse...

Blimey! How much did he/she ask that he'she had to nick all that cash to cover it????

Mr Meyer has got in a decent 'point' (stop sniggering at the back!) on the LB there though so he is learning.....

Yes, he did a lot of foolish things, including not having a purchased return flight home and probably no travel insurance. On the other hand, this is a disabled gentleman who was assaulted by a ladyboy. I would hope that the CM police are quite harsh with the ladyboy taking advantage of a disabled man. However, they'll probably just take their share of the loot and turn this ladyboy back onto the street to assault another helpless victim.

Whatever float ones boat.. But I can't for the life of me understand how he had all that cash in his room, and why in the world would he take someone back to his room? Just seems like asking for trouble, isn't that why there are 1 hour hotels all around?

Although I never bring anyone home I always make sure I don't have loads of cash in my room, and try to hide my laptop as well as I can. I have worked in hospitality before, and to trust some room service cleaners is not always that smart. While most are honest working people there will always be someone who sees an opportunity.

Stupid is as stupid does. ......A few times when I have been in a situation with a little to much cash on hand. I seperate the big wad and stash it in a place where nobody would think to look.........

Stupid is as stupid does. ......A few times when I have been in a situation with a little to much cash on hand. I seperate the big wad and stash it in a place where nobody would think to look.........

It has been said many times that Forest Gump phrase MEANS NOTHING.

You live and learn just that some of us have to be a bit older to learn the basics that everyone in this world is not necessarily a good person some very bad apples out there and you have to use a bit of common sense to avoid the bad apples.

He is old , disabled , if its SCI then he is drugged to the eyeballs in nerve pain medication, could be a bit senile as well and its pretty obvious he isn't thinking straight if he really did have 14,000 euro just laying around

He was thinking straight regarding his 'desires' destination...........

Sure, the urge to mate precedes everything else. Some species give up their life in the process, pretty silly eh?