Bank Letter

Nope. It is a letter verifying the balance of your account on that day.

They do it all the time so should know what it is.

May be common knowledge in Banks in Tourist Hubs. Not so in Ratchabury and nobody speaks any English.

How would this letter be called in Thai-Language? Anyone?

Thx & cheers.

May be common knowledge in Banks in Tourist Hubs. Not so in Ratchabury and nobody speaks any English.

Thx & cheers.

Nobody speaks English?

Wife/GF , Friend, maybe the Bank manager ?

You could try this............

จดหมาย ตรวจคนเข้าเมือง ระบุ ยอดคงเหลือของบัญชี ของฉัน

No guarantees as my Thai is basic!

Show him this. I think it is the right letter. It's from Bangkok Bank for an extension.

This is indeed helpful. I shall waive this in front of their noses at Kasikorn. If this doesn't do it............................?!?

Cheers.

Thx & cheers.

Nobody speaks English?

Wife/GF , Friend, maybe the Bank manager ?

You could try this............

จดหมาย ตรวจคนเข้าเมือง ระบุ ยอดคงเหลือของบัญชี ของฉัน

No guarantees as my Thai is basic!

Bank manager spoke some English. He immediately tried to convince me to sign-up for a life insurance deal and move my account to his branch. After that, he wold be in a much better position to cater to my exotic wishes to issue any sort of exotic and unheard of Bank-Letters. tongue.png

Cheers.

• 11 months later...
On 9/18/2015 at 4:44 PM, swissie said:

Bank manager spoke some English. He immediately tried to convince me to sign-up for a life insurance deal and move my account to his branch. After that, he wold be in a much better position to cater to my exotic wishes to issue any sort of exotic and unheard of Bank-Letters. tongue.png

Cheers.

You really should be asking at the branch holding your account - and they have the option to put it into hold status until after the date indicated on letter.  In Bangkok branch offices in immigration building are willing to issue for anywhere but elsewhere it would normally have to be made by request to head office for another branch I suspect.  

31 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You really should be asking at the branch holding your account - and they have the option to put it into hold status until after the date indicated on letter.  In Bangkok branch offices in immigration building are willing to issue for anywhere but elsewhere it would normally have to be made by request to head office for another branch I suspect.  

Just recently done mine at Kasikorn in chiang khan even though my branch is khantalarak.