Carly Fiorina praised for US debate

webfact

The fact that she's being looked at, a lady who didn't even win the one political race she was in before, simply highlights how weak her republican competitors are. Except for Kasich. He'll be surprising people when the results come in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Looking at history, there generally isn't any great benefit in peaking early. The nominee won't be Fiorina and it won't be Trump and it won't be the creepy weirdo soft spoken virulently anti-gay doctor Strange who I won't even dignify by naming. It might be Bush, Rubio, or Kasich though.

Just who is rooting for Fiorina anyway? Doubt it's the working stiff though. Christy was right about that.

If the US elects the illegals loving Bush, brother of the lying nutter that gave us Iraq 2, they deserve the disaster that will befall them. Unfortunately, he'd screw the rest of us in the world as well.

In this case, third time is not lucky.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

The fact that she's being looked at, a lady who didn't even win the one political race she was in before, simply highlights how weak her republican competitors are. Except for Kasich. He'll be surprising people when the results come in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Looking at history, there generally isn't any great benefit in peaking early. The nominee won't be Fiorina and it won't be Trump and it won't be the creepy weirdo soft spoken virulently anti-gay doctor Strange who I won't even dignify by naming. It might be Bush, Rubio, or Kasich though.

Agree that Fiorina simply looks more competent than the rest of this GOP field. She's polished, slick, and a great communicator. Beyond that, she has no business even considering being POTUS. She's woefully unqualified and has a long, failed career in both the private and public sector (losing a senate race). But the woman can sure talk a good game. Of all the GOP candidates, Kasich is about the only reasonable, level-headed one...which means his party will not pick him. Even Paul made some sense in that debate. Everyone else was pandering to the right-wing crazies.

Agree that Fiorina simply looks more competent than the rest of this GOP field. She's polished, slick, and a great communicator. Beyond that, she has no business even considering being POTUS. She's woefully unqualified and has a long, failed career in both the private and public sector (losing a senate race). But the woman can sure talk a good game. Of all the GOP candidates, Kasich is about the only reasonable, level-headed one...which means his party will not pick him. Even Paul made some sense in that debate. Everyone else was pandering to the right-wing crazies.

In my last hospital of employment, the management hired a nurse administrator to destroy the nursing force, simply to reduce the wages bill. She too was polished, slick, and a great communicator. Unfortunately she was also a consummate back stabber that thought nothing of destroying nurses' ( despite being one herself ) careers as long as she advanced her own. Seems to me that she and Fiorina are cut from the same cloth.

Just who is rooting for Fiorina anyway?

Cruz gave her a half million a few months back so she could continue to run as I remember. Hmmmm..... I think I am wrong on that. The Cruz bribe fund gave her a half million bucks.

Other than that it is MSJ but I forget who they are. Moore, Singer and James perhaps?

I am not sure Kasich is out. He is plenty right wing enough on most issues and he is well positioned to be the good chance of winning compromise choice for the extremes. I see Iowa and New Hampshire as being open to this more sensible choice.

Being least insane is just not going to be enough for the Koch brothers. You could be the brightest person who ever lived but if you are not subservient to them then you have no chance at all.