Pizza Delivery Recommendations

gguy

Scoby's opens rather late, 2 or 4 pm?, and is a family run so may close for family business at times. Every time I've called (in the evening) they've been open. I posted the number in some other thread.

Oh, I went to Just Burger with my wife for dinner--absolutely excellent. His special sauce is great-my wife was slathering it on her american-swiss-cheese-bacon-chicken burger. The fries were excellent, and the American ketchup (catsup) is clearly superior to its Thai counterpart (imitation). My wife was amazed, as I was. I remember ketchup of the Thai variety back in the States--maybe they've improved the recipe? Maybe I'm getting senile?

Hey, JimmyD-

BION- You can get the real (American) Heinz ketchup at Tesco! You gotta look on the backside label: it'll say HEINZ TOMATO KETCHUP, not: HEINZ TOMATO SAUCE! (And, it also costs about 4 times more than the t-sauce.) Look for that short, plastic squeeze bottle. The Thai stuff is just not right... and a bit too sweet, no?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoby's opens rather late, 2 or 4 pm?, and is a family run so may close for family business at times. Every time I've called (in the evening) they've been open. I posted the number in some other thread.

Oh, I went to Just Burger with my wife for dinner--absolutely excellent. His special sauce is great-my wife was slathering it on her american-swiss-cheese-bacon-chicken burger. The fries were excellent, and the American ketchup (catsup) is clearly superior to its Thai counterpart (imitation). My wife was amazed, as I was. I remember ketchup of the Thai variety back in the States--maybe they've improved the recipe? Maybe I'm getting senile?

Hey, JimmyD-

BION- You can get the real (American) Heinz ketchup at Tesco! You gotta look on the backside label: it'll say HEINZ TOMATO KETCHUP, not: HEINZ TOMATO SAUCE! (And, it also costs about 4 times more than the t-sauce.) Look for that short, plastic squeeze bottle. The Thai stuff is just not right... and a bit too sweet, no?

Thanks for the tip regarding ketchup.

The problem with Pizza Hut is that they have reduced the size of a medium pizza, the problem with pizza company is they have added a 30 baht tax, anyone know a good alternative? Thanks.