4 year old sustains serious injury in food blender accident in South Pattaya

webfact

4 year old sustains serious injury in food blender accident in South Pattaya

girl-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A 4 year old girl has lost her four fingers and thumb on her right hand after it was pulled into a food blender at her family home in South Pattaya on Friday Night.

The 4 year old girl was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital, with her hand still stuck inside the blender by her concerned parents, who told us that they had just purchased the blender and were putting pieces of fruit inside the blender to make a drink.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218075/4-year-old-sustains-serious-injury-in-food-blender-accident-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-09-21

How awful, this must have been quite a powerful machine.

I will get accused of 'Thai bashing', but parents here need to learn to watch over their children better and not to do dangerous things. Like the family I saw riding up the Railway line bypass Rd on a motorcycle yesterday, Dad at the front, mother at the back, and the 4-5 year old girl standing on the seat between them and a foot or 2 higher, not a helmet in sight. Just too dumb to breed!

Edited by jacko45k

was the blender on the ground floor ? was the blender in the socket ?

when i make a smoothie, all stuff goes in, than only will i put the plug and operate it...

commen sense, they don't teach that in schools ... sad for the girl, they cannot re-attach ?

when i make a smoothie, all stuff goes in, than only will i put the plug and operate it...

commen sense, they don't teach that in schools ... sad for the girl, they cannot re-attach ?

It's common(*commen) sense...are you old enough to operate a machine? 4 year olds are inquisitive...parents are probably distraught...

Can common sense be taught, Professor?

Poor little girl.

And the parents ? Should be jailed.

Shocking how "brainless" Thai parents can be.

One wouldn't even let a young child use a blender fully supervised.

My (US) mother let my little brother fry eggs when he was 5.

Gas stove & cast iron skillet full of bacon grease.

He was standing on a chair & stumbled a bit & his hand went right into the frying pan. Off to the hospital we went.

Poor guy's hand was blistered for a month.

Dad was off at work, got home & took Mom into the back bedroom where I'm pretty sure things got physical in a not very good way.

My brother was Mom's 5th kid too.

Thai people don't have common sense

That's the problem

Poor little girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk