Want To Buy Condo In Pattaya

burgerking

My advice would be to wait until the political situation and the immigration changes settle down a bit. May be a risky time to buy right now. Also, may be cheaper next year but who knows?

600,000 Baht? Are you missing a zero?

Mods, I know the new rules about posting political references so if I've gone too far, please feel free to delete it.

Edited by hiromj

For that amount, you can look in Majestic Condos (36 meters) on Soi Watboon in Jomtien. Look on the boards in Friendship and Carrefour. Also in Foodmart on Pattaya-Jomtien Road. Go to the lower-end condo buildings and speak to the receptionists working there. They know who is selling.

Are you aware of the ownership situation? Only 49% of the floor space/units can be owned by foreigners. The rest need to be owned by Thais or put into "companies" that have recently been chastised by the government.

There is always someone going broke in Pattaya who will allow his place to go cheaply, but you need to be running around all of the time in order to locate that place. You need to live here in order to get a good buy.

spoke to a guy earlier in the majestic

reduced from 695,000 to 650,000(farang name)

just move in, rooms been renovated and furnished on the 3rd floor

i have one on the 5th floor(top floor), corner unit overlooking the pool all brand new(farang name) but i want a bit more than that :o

it's an ok condo block for the price, in jomtien, needs a lick of paint on the outside(that's in the pipeline) when it hits full farang occupancy(49%) the prices will rise and they'll also rise with the market price and being jomtien, the external paint job will also increase the value :D

ps

as it wasn't at 49% last time i checked u may get a cheaper unrenovated room from a thai :D

pm if u want details or a contact number

all the best :D

There is a new project View Tolay 6 on beach road Pattaya, This condo is on the beach road soi9. No transport needed. 30second walk to the beach, 10 minute walk to walking street, 5 minutes to the royal garden plaza. For the money you have you can buy a couple of units and have a 1 or 2 bedroom condo looking out of the sea. that is if the budget is 6,000,000 not 600000

Dont feel you have to buy a second hand unit, as there are many many new units you can buy direct from the builder, i.e. buy whole sale not retail.

If you need a bigger list of condos, pm me and i will email some links for you to look at.

Edited by rocky

icecubes,

not a flame, just a reponse

if memory serves me correct u allways seem to have a lot to say about nothing :o

how many 6 lane highways can u name in pattaya...barr sukhumvit?

and no haven't heard anything in the plans...

only thing i've heard is a new carrefour and maybe a new stadium

brother in law is a director in one of those undesirable type companies

estate agents :D

...and no i didnt buy from/through him :D

thread starter,

all the best with your property search...u can stuill find bargains/good buys in your price range....my favourite buy/that i didn't get would have been 1 of my cheaper investments...off royal cliff for about 550 k...they didn't have a juristic person in place to complete the sale and i had to head home

if that place is still available it'd be about your price range...very small room but the unit has a rooftop pool and leads onto a secluded beach on the back of jomtien/royal cliff :D really worth a look :D

u can get bargains(resales) away from the popular spots...but all the new projects are triple + your budget...so that's something to consider with your investment...i.e people will always want to invest small amounts but the new builds are out of their range :D

anywayz

all the best whatever happens

Edited by bkkbound04

icecubes,

not a flame, just a reponse

if memory serves me correct u allways seem to have a lot to say about nothing :o

how many 6 lane highways can u name in pattaya...barr sukhumvit?

and no haven't heard anything in the plans...

only thing i've heard is a new carrefour and maybe a new stadium

brother in law is a director in one of those undesirable type companies

estate agents :D

...and no i didnt buy from/through him :D

Well flame or not

1) it is a shit hole.

2) Road is going to be built close to it ( the six lane was a joke)

3) Stadium is nearly finished.

As for talking about nothing,

Well perhaps I should leave it all to the well informed like yourself.

and all the other not so well informed.

Have a nice day.

:D

Wait awhile and they will be giving condos away with fried noodles

Sorry mate your way of base to suggest that a condo is

only worth a packet of noodles is just ludicrous.

Last week a guy offered me 3 packs and 15 yogurt tops for mine.

Had to turn him down as the wife won’t sell for under three Durian.

So it just goes to show the pattaya property market is still

In full swing.

:o

Wait awhile and they will be giving condos away with fried noodles

Sorry mate your way of base to suggest that a condo is

only worth a packet of noodles is just ludicrous.

Last week a guy offered me 3 packs and 15 yogurt tops for mine.

Had to turn him down as the wife won’t sell for under three Durian.

So it just goes to show the pattaya property market is still

In full swing.

:o

Grab the Durian deal as I dont think it will get any better. Wife knows best.