Chitpas closer to joining Thai police

webfact

Chitpas closer to joining police
THE NATION

30269355-01_big.jpg
Chitpas

BANGKOK: -- CHITPAS Tant Kridakorn, a former key member of the People's Democratic Reform Committee with an arrest warrant against her name, had a physical examination yesterday as part of her application to become a member of the Police Patrol and Special Operations Division, or 191.

Pol General Ekarak Limsangkas, deputy Metropolitan Police spokesman, said her application was still under evaluation and that if no reasons for disqualification were found, she could proceed to the interview, which would be adjudicated by the police.

Chitpas had applied directly for the post of sub-inspector with the 191. If the force was in need of one, she would be considered, providing she met the requirements, Ekarak said.

Though she had had an arrest warrant out for her, she was still qualified to apply for the job as she had already reported to the police as requested by the Department of Special Investigation.

Her case was still in court and it had not been ruled that she was guilty, he added.

Authorities prohibited those who gave Chitpas her medical check-up from speaking publicly about it.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Chitpas-closer-to-joining-police-30269355.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-09-23

An arrest warrant out for her, why is it not public knowledge of what the warrant is for?

So if her case is still in front of the court and she gets the job before the ruling of the court and found guilty, will she be assigned too an inactive post?

Never gunna happen some could say that decision is already been made.

Just what is the special skills she has that qualifies her for the job rather than attending a police academy?

Way to go guy's, but hey if she get's the gig daddy might let her have the family name back again? one day shame next day fame.

I bet the reds regret not aiming a grenade at her when they killed the other 30 and injured the over 700 other innocents.

As Chipas did I would run a bulldozer through red shirts as well. (As reported as FACT by another TVF member)

Good luck Chipas. It is good to see you will be fighting terrorism and not condoning it.

Edited by djjamie

I bet the reds regret not aiming a grenade at her when they killed the other 30 and injured the over 700 other innocents.

As Chipas did I would run a bulldozer through red shirts as well. (As reported as FACT by another TVF member)

Good luck Chipas. It is good to see you will be fighting terrorism and not condoning it.

Seems you back from your holiday's mate and making up for lost opportunity'.

Dam man just imagine if the government of the day at Eureka Stockade had bull dozers, would you be up for running it into them also?

For this disgusting threat to people she should be in gaol not being allowed to have a senior position in the RTP, What's wrong with you mate?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as far as most fair minded and critical thinkers would say, but this woman say's that only uni educated people should have the right to vote and that some peoples vote should be counted as ten and others as just one vote.

For a bloke that follows the Aussie working man's game (Bombers) you seem to have quite the affection for the ridiculously wealthy and elite of society that has such self important and a love of the dividing the class of people, one law for them and one for us.

Cheers mate.

huh? Drove a bulldozer through red shirts? NO...she drove the bulldozer to try to destroy the barricades set up by the police to protect government house from the feral mob she was leading. I believe it was the same day she was part of the plan to spray the police with fecal matter from a truck.

Choose you heroines with a bit more discretion.

As for her application to the police force, what qualifications does she have? None.

You were one of those constantly deriding Yingluck for her poor English. Look as Chitpas's CV. A dozen grammatical errors in one paragraph and yet she completed her secondary school and an undergraduate degree in England.

First Suthep, now this. And the current administration took power to maintain peace and order, did they? This is just baiting the other side, pure and simple.

But come on Baboon, who would you rather hand-cuff you...Suthep or this lovely young lady.. ?

Ok, so where are the people who supported the coup and still do? They said they did it for reasons such as the need to clean up government, to introduce professionalism into the RTP, and other reasons which they considered valid. I get that, and everyone, even those who opposed the coup, understands the need to stop corruption and nepotism in Thailand. Unfortunately, how can any of the proponents of clean government and integrity and professionalism in the police service support this brazen attempt by this woman who is not qualified for an emergency center management position?

When you see the indefensible comment of the above, aren't you embarrassed? Do you cringe? Why don't you say something when a childish comment like that is posted? Yes, it is intended to provoke and/or gain attention, but surely if you have any modicum of consistency and integrity you would say something.

The woman is absolutely unqualified to take on a senior management position in an emergency services dispatch and control center. Factors such as;

NO professional training or qualifications and NO work experience should cause concern and preclude this woman from a senior management position. I haven't even raised the issue of this woman's alleged criminal activity because I appreciate that in Thailand, police who are implicated in corruption, who bungle investigations and who are accused, convicted or before the courts for serious crimes are allowed to continue working as police officers. It is quite obvious to this long time observer of the drug pusher and jet ski scams of tourist towns like Patong, that criminals or accused criminals are welcome in the RTP.

Surely, this must cause concern to even the most fervent of military rule supporters? Sadly, no one who supported the coup says anything.

CHITPAS Tant Kridakorn, a former key member of the People's Democratic Reform Committee with an arrest warrant against her name

Says it all. In Europe if a warrant is issued they suspend you from duty but in Thailand if a warrant is issued you can join the police force.

This woman should only receive a physical examination if it is in the interests of reconciliation.

She should not even get pass the application stage in most countries where individuals with serious misdemeanor and conviction will be disqualified. Even her extreme political affiliation will not deem her suitable. The junta is sending a wrong signal in the interest of reconciliation and reforing the police to be apolitical. See this as a personal push by her powerful general godfather.

Ok, so where are the people who supported the coup and still do? They said they did it for reasons such as the need to clean up government, to introduce professionalism into the RTP, and other reasons which they considered valid. I get that, and everyone, even those who opposed the coup, understands the need to stop corruption and nepotism in Thailand. Unfortunately, how can any of the proponents of clean government and integrity and professionalism in the police service support this brazen attempt by this woman who is not qualified for an emergency center management position?

When you see the indefensible comment of the above, aren't you embarrassed? Do you cringe? Why don't you say something when a childish comment like that is posted? Yes, it is intended to provoke and/or gain attention, but surely if you have any modicum of consistency and integrity you would say something.

The woman is absolutely unqualified to take on a senior management position in an emergency services dispatch and control center. Factors such as;

NO professional training or qualifications and NO work experience should cause concern and preclude this woman from a senior management position. I haven't even raised the issue of this woman's alleged criminal activity because I appreciate that in Thailand, police who are implicated in corruption, who bungle investigations and who are accused, convicted or before the courts for serious crimes are allowed to continue working as police officers. It is quite obvious to this long time observer of the drug pusher and jet ski scams of tourist towns like Patong, that criminals or accused criminals are welcome in the RTP.

Surely, this must cause concern to even the most fervent of military rule supporters? Sadly, no one who supported the coup says anything.

So g'kid I guess that means you will now be the up front champion to visibly / verbally / in writing challenge all folks who are mooted / appointed to positions they are not qualified for, and regardless of their affiliations.

I can't wait.

First Suthep, now this. And the current administration took power to maintain peace and order, did they? This is just baiting the other side, pure and simple.

But come on Baboon, who would you rather hand-cuff you...Suthep or this lovely young lady.. ?

Neither, to be quite honest. I remember jokingly telling a Border Policeman I would love to spend a night in a women's prison. His response was along the lines of 'No you would not, like seriously...'

So g'kid I guess that means you will now be the up front champion to visibly / verbally / in writing challenge all folks who are mooted / appointed to positions they are not qualified for, and regardless of their affiliations.

I can't wait.

So do we take it by your response you consider her suitable for the position?

She would do herself more favors by running as a candidate in an election and taking the results like the woman she is. Applying to be an "inspector" in a police department, merely shows how her family name, and it's a long one, can help open doors.

The last time I called 191, was to report a robbery at my home. The operator hung up on me. The next morning I went to the Kolkot police station, on Lamlokka road and reported the crime. The LT. asked me why didn't I call 191, I told her I did and that they hung up. She took down the information, and sent me to the crime prevention police.

That morning I was visited by Crime Prevention, the Lt. and other officers, and than by Pathumtani CSI. I have nothing but praise for the police in Pathumtani.

If Khun Chitpas is working with 191, they will not have as many hand ups, on people reporting crimes.

She would do herself more favors by running as a candidate in an election and taking the results like the woman she is. Applying to be an "inspector" in a police department, merely shows how her family name, and it's a long one, can help open doors.

She could do both. Me a member of Parliament and be Police also.

I bet the army regrets not shooting a few hundred more citizens with sniper rifles so there would be less noise when they place their criminal friends in key positions.

Right, djjamie?

Talking of nepotism and the lack of qualifications reminds me of a former Thai female, who with exactly zero political experience was "given" the position of PM of Thailand. Not only that, but in the latter days of her government she also promoted herself into the position of Defence Minister with zero qualifications once again.

The mere fact that her brother owns the political party and was a former PM himself, (now of course a fugitive from justice) probably had nothing to do with it.

Nepotism anyone?

Edited by billd766

I bet the army regrets not shooting a few hundred more citizens with sniper rifles so there would be less noise when they place their criminal friends in key positions.

Right, djjamie?

post-170405-14266401019328_thumb.jpg

Good looks and money but she comes up short in other areas.

Talking of nepotism and the lack of qualifications reminds me of a former Thai female, who with exactly zero political experience was "given" the position of PM of Thailand. Not only that, but in the latter days of her government she also promoted herself into the position of Defence Minister with zero qualifications once again.

The mere fact that her brother owns the political party and was a former PM himself, (now of course a fugitive from justice) probably had nothing to do with it.

Nepotism anyone?

New leadership, same old dirty tricks going on.

Guess we can agree that the whole coup was just a power grab and has little to do with getting rid of these kinds of problems in thailand.

So she is not allowed to join the police because you don''t like her ?.

And more : you are saying that you feel 'baited' by it. I get the feeling you would like to take some "action" about it yourself ?. What does she deserve for this ?. A grenade ?. What would Suthep get for daring to stand up to the dirty cronies ?. The same ?.

Thank you for the insight to red-shirt "equal rights" which are all part of democracy in the Western world. And also for highlighting yet again why nobody takes you people seriously.

I can't wait.

It's flattering that you believe in my skill set. Thank you.

How about we deal with this specific case? Do you believe that this heiress who has no formal education or training, or experience applicable for the management of an emergency dispatch center, is qualified for the position? Yes or no. Why is it so difficult to answer? The refusal to answer demonstrates the complete lack of morality and integrity of the supporters of the military's suspension of democratic rule in Thailand.

In respect to past administrations, I have been critical of multiple ministry appointments. I am not a hypocrite, nor incapable of rational thought.. In respect to the latter comment, I direct your attention to some of the comments in these threads. Unable to address the issue at hand, there are some who focus on the alleged misdeeds of the former popularly elected government. The people making such comments are so incapable of logic, that they do not grasp that if they voice support of a military coup because it was going to remedy corruption, incompetence, nepotism etc. then they must maintain a consistent position, and cannot say corruption, favoritism, and incompetence is acceptable if it is associated with the military rule. That's what we have here: A small group of foreigners who have blindly supported the suspension of civil liberties, of democratic rule, of checks and balances and the basic concept of civilian oversight of the military. I expect that if a news crew showed up on their doorstep and asked them to explain their position to the folks back in their homelands, they would wet their pants and start stuttering, Reading TVF is often like reading the excuses people gave for their participation in the diabolical and violent dictatorships in the developing world and in Eastern Europe.