Bayern Munich player scores 5 goals in 9 minutes

Jockstar

Bad week in Wolfsburg with VW going down the pan and now this. Whenever I watch German football it's characterised by awful defending. Matts Hummell was hailed as a great defender and he's still at Dortmund, no takers. Saw Emre Can playing at right back for Germany a couple of weeks ago. As effective as when he played there for Liverpool.

Bad week in Wolfsburg with VW going down the pan and now this. Whenever I watch German football it's characterised by awful defending. Matts Hummell was hailed as a great defender and he's still at Dortmund, no takers. Saw Emre Can playing at right back for Germany a couple of weeks ago. As effective as when he played there for Liverpool.

So, let me see if I understand this right...Mats Hummels is not a great defender because he is still at Dortmund? I think he just needs to mention something about wanting to leave and he'll have many leagues to chose from. I am happy that he extended his contract with dortmund...just like Reus did. But I assume Reus is also overrated because he is at dortmund. Maybe....just maybe, they have more in mind than just money. Not saying that they will stay in Dortmund forever, but to say they are in dortmund because they didn't receive any offers is just wrong.

I can't comment about Emre Can...I haven't really seen him play, but unlike many other clubs and their supporters, I have faith in my manager and trust that he sees something in him. I also trust that Can won't play for Germany if he doesn't perform well.

"Bad defending" made them World Champions? Lewandowski scoring 4 against Real Madrid in CL semi finals was bad defending? You must be a follower of Mou's disgusting kind of soccer. German football reigns supreme. All the money laundering billions spent on EPL clubs won't change that. They still can't buy a Reus, Hummels, Müller or Neuer.