The Best Joke You Ever Pulled On Your Wife

jaywalker

I'll start.

I bought some plastic, fake dog poop and put it in the refrigerator.

It was actually in my beer refrigerator, separate from the main one.

It took about 3 days & I had forgotten about it til one evening I was in the pool & here she comes, about to puke, holding that piece of plastic like it was a nuclear bomb, all wrapped in paper towels & handed it to me, saying "Make me sick!".

I got one of the best laughs of my life out of that piece of fake doggy doo.

It's still funny!

Not me on her, the other way around. years ago now.

I passed out, unfortunately, extremely drunk one early evening. (long story short, I helped a friend move and he paid me in beer and whisky) . she was not impressed as we had said we were gonig to her Mum's that night.

I woke up the next morning , err, a bit dazed and offered to buy her breakfast of her choice.

In gettingf ready, I happened to look in the mirror and there I was , resplendent, in her underwear, including a bra, heavily made up and looking like a skinny, white katoey.

How she laughed. So did I till she told me she had the photos. I think she still has.

I have one I pull on her when she isnot aware.

All of a sudden I will start going on like I am so worried I say things like" OH I forgot to do again" "How could I forget" " why do I forget so easy"

The wife gets excited and wants to help with the problem and asks me "What did you forget"

I look at her and tell her "I forgot to tell you I love you"

She laughs and usually throws something soft at me like a pillow. .

I had mine in the shops and noticed a new machine to scan things and check the price. I told her you speak to it and ask a question, it will answer. Off she goes and bends over talking into it asking where something is in the store. My son and i had a good laugh over that!

She waited to startle me when I opened the bathroom door after showering one night.

We had a great laugh and I walked towards the bedroom as she went in to shower.

I waited until the bathroom door closed and hid in the smallest space behind somethings near the bedroom door and waited to return the prank.

When I quietly said "Hi Honey" she hit the deck laughing and crying at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife's birthday is on new years. Took her to Las Vegas. Told her I called ahead and arranged a party for her. Got there on new years eve and a party was in full swing. For four hours she believed it was for her. Until midnight. She was new to the us and thought you could do stuff like that.

She waited to startle me when I opened the bathroom door after showering one night.

We had a great laugh and I walked towards the bedroom as she went in to shower.

I waited until the bathroom door closed and hid in the smallest space behind somethings near the bedroom door and waited to return the prank.

When I quietly said "Hi Honey" she hit the deck laughing and crying at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I hid somewhere waiting for my wife to come out the bathroom I'd miss two meals and a sleep.

Archived