Identify a new Development at bottom or Pratumnak/Thappraya Junction

colmx

Hi All

There is a series of around 8 low rise Apartment/Condo Blocks almost completed on the plot of land next to the HiSo Hotel and across from the Courtyard Marriot at the end of Pratumnak

Unusually for Pattaya there is not a sign to be seen as to what the development is... or where their sales office is

(or even if they are for sale/rent at all - possibly it will be a hotel)

The windows look too big and bright to be "thai style" apartments - so i am guessing that they are Condos...

Is anyone familiar with this development and know what its going to be?

It will probably be noisy being right next to the overpass, and on the Baht bus route...

But i really like the location!

Thanks In Advance for any help!

I've been watching that as it has gone up. It certainly does look like a condo building (though with precious little parking) and I also found it very odd that the project name was not evident at all. No sales office either.

Along with the traffic noise and the lack of parking, and the lack of privacy in the units, what I thought was going to be a central pool now appears to be just a water feature which is also a bit off-putting. Maybe there is a real pool someone else where it cant be seen from outside?

• 4 weeks later...

Gentle bump on this thread...

Its a month since i was last in Pattaya - so i am hoping some signage has gone up on the development...

Any regular Jomtien<->Pattaya baht bus users spotted anything recently?

I already have by New Year accom sorted - but its a place i would definately be interested in for fun at Songkran!

Thanks in Advance!

This is all I can find on the internet about it now, and even this website has expired.

Hollywood Hill - Condominium - พัทยา, บางละมุง - Vorrakit ...

vkk-cons.com/index.php/locator/get/hollywood_hill

Hollywood Hill; Locations. Project overview : Hollywood Hill ; Gallery. Location : South Pattaya ; Type of building : Low rise 8 floors condo, 10 buildings ...

So looks to be condos as 10 blocks for hotel is pretty unusual.

But as said it seems like they are not trying to sell them as no advertising what-so-ever.

Condos require a parking space for every unit, no?

Dream on. Even old buildings generally dont have parking spaces for every unit, and newer buildings are lucky to have space for 30%. Some cheaper new buildings may have much less than that.

• 1 year later...

over 1.5 years since I first started this topic and there has been absolutely NO progress on this development...most peculiar as it look so nearly ready for occupation!

Anyone know what happened for the building work to stop?

7 minutes ago, colmx said:

over 1.5 years since I first started this topic and there has been absolutely NO progress on this development...most peculiar as it look so nearly ready for occupation!

Going by the location and the year building was started, probably Russian money source that has dried up.

6 hours ago, colmx said:

When I drove past last week I noticed that there did seem to be activity in there: lots of paint cans and cupboards.

They certainly arent in a hurry though.