Done with Amorn

MZurf

I also think that this is a great shop and never had a problem. I do not believe the OP story told here.

If you had bothered reading all the posts you would have seen that I'm far from alone in having had negative experiences in Amorn.

And why the eff would I make something like that up??crazy.gif

This thread has attracted trolls like cowshizer attracts flies hasn't it MZurf?

Apart from that its seems its ok to openly call someone a liar on here these days or am I being too sensitive

I don't get what they're on about. What kind of sad person would even contemplate making up stories like my OP? Maybe those who assume others do it?

I also think that this is a great shop and never had a problem. I do not believe the OP story told here.

If you had bothered reading all the posts you would have seen that I'm far from alone in having had negative experiences in Amorn.

And why the eff would I make something like that up??crazy.gif

This thread has attracted trolls like cowshizer attracts flies hasn't it MZurf?

Apart from that its seems its ok to openly call someone a liar on here these days or am I being too sensitive

I don't get what they're on about. What kind of sad person would even contemplate making up stories like my OP? Maybe those who assume others do it?

The socially dysfunctional of course and there seems to be a lot more these day then ever before MZurf but dont let it get to you, its par for the course these days to get at least three "crackpots" zooming in on you in a thread, just ignore then (not that I do I love the banter even with a crackpot) so much better than watching Thai soaps with the Mrs

Edited by n210mp

The remote control my aircon don't work, but the owner has got a Universal one. I have to reprogram it every now and again but seems to work fine, can't you track one of these down?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by juice777

The remote control my aircon don't work, but the owner has got a Universal one. I have to reprogram it every now and again but seems to work fine, can't you track one of these down?

I just looked on eBay you can get them delivered from China for 87b!!!