Tesco Lotus Underpass

Valentine

I cannot find the post about the contractor has been told to fix the roads on the side of their construction. They do not seem to be snapping to attention or making any announcement about what they are going to do aside from their ridiculous forecast of having the underpass completed by Feb. next year <deleted> they have not even completed the underground section. At Central the construction company was working on the side roads months before the underpass opened.

Despite blowhard officials talking tough this construction company is either incompetent, lacks the resources to do such a technical job, maybe they have run out of money i.e. taken & used for other things or maybe the company is untouchable. Is it true this is the same company awarded the contract for the Chalong underpass?

I'm afraid that Civil Engineering Co., Ltd, the company responsible for the Samkong Underpass, is the company that has won the contract for the Chalong Underpass.

Money talks here, not quality of work, as we all know. And would it surprise anyone if they start work before completing the resurfacing of the left lane on Chaofa West?

Edited by madmitch

Not their mistake. We all think too much.

Budget for sand in 2015 is gone for new cars. So they have to start in Chalong first before they can transfer this Chanlong sand budget in the pockets for the Samkong.

Old timblerigger trick. But where will be the next underpass after Chalong or will they only halfway finish it?