Where to buy (American size XL, 44" - 46") 100% cotton, white Tee Shirts (under shirts)?

Ahnsahn

Sounds interesting--does anyone have more specific information on the location? If it's on my right heading south, that's the other side of the road, afraid I'd miss it.

Warowat market. Standing with your back to the gold shop - Chang Moi road is on your right - walk straight in to the opposite building. go to the back, then up the stairs. There is a shop on that floor where I buy my 100% cotton xl and xxl shirts for 150 - 175 Baht. I can not recall the exact location, so - if you do not speak any Thai - I would suggest taking a tshirt with you and go from there.

Cheers

attachicon.giftshirt.jpg

Thanks!

Now there should be no doubt whatsoever as to the location!

• 9 months later...

The undershirts are important for sweaty summers. If you don't wear undershirts than there is a possibility of your shirt getting wet due the sweat. Moreover, cotton is the best fabric for summers. Besides, the size is upto you to decide. You can choose the size of that fits you perfectly.

Shipito.com - Airmail Economy service. U.S. to Thailand rate of less than $10 per pound of actual weight (no dimensional weight charges). Also, no Thai customs duty or tax assessed here upon arrival. Delivery done by Thai Post to your door. This method handles packages up to 3-4 pounds actual weight.

Thanks for the information ! Unfortunately, to use Airmail Economy Service: "Weight must not exceed 4.4 lbs

Summary of width, height and length must not exceed 36."

I just ordered two pairs of men's cotton pants, size 2XL Tall w/ 40 inch inseam, from King Size.com in the U.S. and had them reshipped here by Shipito.com.

The pants on sale ran about $35 total for the pair. The total shipping fee ran $36, so the end total cost (everything included) worked out to about $35 per pair for the pants, which I consider reasonable for my size.

The package for the two pants weighed in at 3.3 pounds and had dimensions of 16x13x3 inches, so it fit within the requirements of Economy Airmail. There have been times when my packages have been a bit over the dimensional limits, but that's no problem, since for a $5 fee, Shipito will repack the package to fit within the required dimensions. Clothing is easy to repack/reshape.

Also, by keeping the individual package weight/size and value down, not only do you still qualify for Economy Airmail, but by doing so, you also virtually eliminate any likelihood of getting charged any import duties on the Thai end.

I recently discovered a good seller of men's cotton t-shirts on

eBay. Price is US $6.99 for XL (approx 244 baht) and free shipping.

Seller is located in China, has been an eBay member since Nov 2001

and has a 99.8% positive feedback score. The shirts are 100%

cotton, soft and lightweight.

I can't attest for durability because I just recently received my

first order but I was so happy with the shirts that I've ordered

several more. Sizes range from XS to XXL and are available in

several colors besides white and black.

Seller is oops1

Size chart on site is given in cm

XL 112 chest 74 length

XXL 118 chest 76 length

I think the XXL costs more, maybe $7.99

Here is something to think about. Rather then putting all that effort into trying to find XL sizes why not consider losing some weight and getting down to a more manageable M size which you will find are more readily available here in Thailand. Not to mention the health benefits of losing those excess pounds!

Here is something to think about. Rather then putting all that effort into trying to find XL sizes why not consider losing some weight and getting down to a more manageable M size which you will find are more readily available here in Thailand. Not to mention the health benefits of losing those excess pounds!

Some of us are actually in shape and need XL to accommodate our arms, chest and shoulders- the waists of the shirts swim a bit, but it's not too bad if they're not tucked in.;)

You also seem to be forgetting about the tall among us.

I'm not fat now, but I could lose all the weight in the world, but I'm still going to be 6-7 and need XLT clothes not easily found here in Thailand.

Get lost u pretentious cretin.

I need the xxl size to accommodate my broad muscular shoulders.

Here's a suggestion try putting in some effort into learning some empathy.

Sent from my mobile, please forgive the autocorrect.

Get lost u pretentious cretin.

I need the xxl size to accommodate my broad muscular shoulders.

Here's a suggestion try putting in some effort into learning some empathy.

Sent from my mobile, please forgive the autocorrect.

:pretentious cretin! Some people have no sense of humor!

Big C around CM have Hanes white cotton tshirts (undershirts) in 2XL as well. Probably about the size of XL in the US, though perhaps a bit on the short side. There's a fitting room...

If they're out, check back later.

Edited by john_bkk919

Each to his own but to wear 2 layers of shirts seems a little bit odd in this climate,a short sleeve cotton shirt with collar allows air flow around the chest and arms and much cooler. Under shirts are OK for winter.l guess old habits are hard to break

• 2 weeks later...
There are a lot of online sites operating these days, that offers all the undergarments for men. You can get all the stuff of premium brands, at a click of button. You can get the exact size and brand of the undershirt on internet. 

You will see many male foriengers in Thailans with a shirt on and their shirt plastered to their backs from sweat.

Alose fitting cotton T-shirt underneath will absoeb that sweat and you will not have your shirt stuck to yout body.

That's why i war a cotton T-shirt undeneath my shirt.

Frankly, I think a sweaty  shirt plastered to a body pn a man is disgusting.

Personall choice , I  guess

Females however, well that is different.

21 hours ago, IMA_FARANG said:

You will see many male foriengers in Thailans with a shirt on and their shirt plastered to their backs from sweat.

Alose fitting cotton T-shirt underneath will absoeb that sweat and you will not have your shirt stuck to yout body.

That's why i war a cotton T-shirt undeneath my shirt.

Frankly, I think a sweaty  shirt plastered to a body pn a man is disgusting.

Personall choice , I  guess

Females however, well that is different.

Precisely why I wear an undervest in 40+ temperatures and humidity from 80% up.

I used to laugh at people and think they must be really warm in that, but it's quite the opposite and it does keep you dry.