What do you see in Pattaya?

lewisp91

I'd suggest to the OP he is going to see old falangs with younger Thai women all over Thailand, so he'd better get used to it.

My teerak is 50 and looks about 30. So the OP is probably jumping to a few false conclusions anyway.

Cringe all you want; however, bear in mind the younger Thai women attached to the old falangs are probably having the time of their lives - comfortable bed and board, getting away from their home village where they may have been sleeping on pallets under the trees. Working their butts off in the rice fields for 100 baht a day. And no drunk, gambling, unfaithful and abusive village Thai men to cope with.

My teerak is 55, and looks...55. How'd you get lucky. I bet she hasn't hit menopause yet, has she? Wait for the fun. Lol Mine at 50 looked like she was in her late 30s. Thai gals (and Asian gals) hold their looks for quite a while, but when they age, they age fast. Well, imho.

I'm hoping mine has the menopause real soon. Irregular periods and PMT like you wouldn't believe. Whatever the menopause brings it can't be worse.

Losing her looks- not a problem for me as I'll be dead before that happens.

Just to be on topic, I see more DDG girls in a small area than anywhere else on the planet ( that I've been ).

Edited by thaibeachlovers

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, who has seen this many replies ever.

Anyway,it's pretty obvious that you're gay. No problem with that except most of the elderly guys here are heterosexual and were lucky enough to meet hi-so Thais in their work related or cultural activities. Their wives are deffo not bargirls, no way (despite the tats)

Anyway, good luck.

Whether these elderly guys who meet Hi So Thai girls, or bargirls, in Chaing Mai, Pattaya or anywhere else, these girls

are only with them for financial reasons, I would say that 99.9% of the time that is the case.

2 consecutive comments/posts about how Thai women are all with older guys for their wallets . . . ??

Aaaaaawww Possum - have you had your heart broken? Bless

Anyway,it's pretty obvious that you're gay. No problem with that except most of the elderly guys here are heterosexual and were lucky enough to meet hi-so Thais in their work related or cultural activities. Their wives are deffo not bargirls, no way (despite the tats)

Anyway, good luck.

Whether these elderly guys who meet Hi So Thai girls, or bargirls, in Chaing Mai, Pattaya or anywhere else, these girls

are only with them for financial reasons, I would say that 99.9% of the time that is the case.

2 consecutive comments/posts about how Thai women are all with older guys for their wallets . . . ??

Of course they are. Do you think those DDG women on the dating ads are looking for older men for their stunning looks?

However, any older man that actually believes the line "I lub you long time" is only fooling himself.

Anyway, good luck.

Of course they are. Do you think those DDG women on the dating ads are looking for older men for their stunning looks?

However, any older man that actually believes the line "I lub you long time" is only fooling himself.

I dont believe anything until I get to know someone and even then you can be fooled, but who mentioned dating ads?? And possum states 99.9% are grabbers?? I think you are the one who has been fooled - by Possum cheesy.gif

And if I was to be wrung out by a young Thai lady, I'd much prefer that than a bitter old witch from the west!! After all, we are men and when us men have a female partner, we all pay in the end, 1 way or another.

Anyway, good luck.

Yes, I'm jealous because I am not as rich as them, seriously, I have been with the same girl for the last ten years.

Five years living together and five years married, she is university educated, and we are still very happy together.

So Mr Travolta, go on back to your dance floor.

Mr Travolta, I suppose if I was rich, ugly, and fat, I would be the same, but as I am not rich, but certainly not skint, tall slim and handsome, clap2.gif I would never,and

have never paid for female company, that is not to say I think it is wrong.

I would sincerely say good luck to all these sex mongers, but the ugly ones, I cannot understand the fat, tattooed, facial haired brigade who deliberately make themselves

like that, and really think their wife/gf really loves them. OH WAIT! they are rich.thumbsup.gif

Mr Travolta, I suppose if I was rich, ugly, and fat, I would be the same, but as I am not rich, but certainly not skint, tall slim and handsome, clap2.gif I would never,and

have never paid for female company, that is not to say I think it is wrong.

I would sincerely say good luck to all these sex mongers, but the ugly ones, I cannot understand the fat, tattooed, facial haired brigade who deliberately make themselves

like that, and really think their wife/gf really loves them. OH WAIT! they are rich.thumbsup.gif

Or just pretend to be rich.

Anyway, good luck.

Yes, I'm jealous because I am not as rich as them, seriously, I have been with the same girl for the last ten years.

Five years living together and five years married, she is university educated, and we are still very happy together.

So Mr Travolta, go on back to your dance floor.

Moonwalking out of this particular disco as we speak ;)

For reminders the topic under discussion is:

I saw some busy gogo bars last night with some decent talent.biggrin.png

I haven't been out for awhile, but Walking Street was rather lively considering all the doom 'n gloom reports.

I haven't been out for awhile, but Walking Street was rather lively considering all the doom 'n gloom reports.

When I recently visited W S if the Chinese hadn't been there it would have been very quiet. I did miss the DDG Slavic women.

However, W S is definitely the place to enjoy cute girls without having to pay OTT for a drink.

It's an easy place to get to. Fly in, taxi to Jomtein Beach. Beach is OK, so many hotels at different price ranges, rent a motorbike or car for sightseeing. Jomtein's beer bars are low key, shouldn't offend even the holy ones. Not a bad place to bring the family.

Everything is within walking distance.

When I recently visited W S if the Chinese hadn't been there it would have been very quiet. I did miss the DDG Slavic women.

However, W S is definitely the place to enjoy cute girls without having to pay OTT for a drink.

That's right. Save your money for ladies' drinks.

That's right. Save your money for ladies' drinks.

Nah. Since I got married I look but don't touch. Pattaya is great for seeing girls, as they are used to men ogling them from working in bars, and don't take offence if they see me looking.

Central is also good for seeing cute girls, though they aren't friendly and none of them call me a hansum man.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Just in time. I am going to Jomtien with my wife for one week after the 14. Our first time there. I am worry if we will have a good time or not, because we are not into night life, and we want just to enjoy the beach. We live in the north mountains. If you guys can give me some ideas about Jomtien beaches and close attractions I will appreciate. Also I will like to know if the area still flooded. I like beaches, my wife like street markets.

Edited by BKResort

Nah. Since I got married I look but don't touch. Pattaya is great for seeing girls, as they are used to men ogling them from working in bars, and don't take offence if they see me looking.

Central is also good for seeing cute girls, though they aren't friendly and none of them call me a hansum man.

I always go barhopping with my wife and she touches them too.biggrin.png

Edited by tropo

It's an easy place to get to. Fly in, taxi to Jomtein Beach. Beach is OK, so many hotels at different price ranges, rent a motorbike or car for sightseeing. Jomtein's beer bars are low key, shouldn't offend even the holy ones. Not a bad place to bring the family.

Everything is within walking distance.

Sure there is alot to be said for having a variety of everything in a concentrated area like a 1 - 2 km radius. Very convenient , you want some nice water go to the islands.

Edited by morrobay

Just in time. I am going to Jomtien with my wife for one week after the 14. Our first time there. I am worry if we will have a good time or not, because we are not into night life, and we want just to enjoy the beach. We live in the north mountains. If you guys can give me some ideas about Jomtien beaches and close attractions I will appreciate. Also I will like to know if the area still flooded. I like beaches, my wife like street markets.

All the beaches of Jomptien, Pattaya and Larn, IMO, are rubbish compared to the southern islands. However, Jomptien is better than Pattaya beach, though I wouldn't want to spend a week there.

Although I don't like Hua Hin myself, it might be a better place for you to go, and it takes not much longer to get there from Bkk than Jomptien. Probably got better markets than Jomptien too.

What I see in Pattaya is a nice place to party for 3 days. There is enough variety of restaurants to enjoy without having to repeat during such a time frame. When the people at the gogos know your name budget and sexual preferences it is time to leave. Once every couple of years is enough for me.

If you're already committed to coming to Jomtien, as has been said, the beach isn't great though it looks a

lot better the further South you go towards Na Jomtien.

If you have transport then Bang Saray is OK , with decent food and a cleaner beach (!5 mins South of Jomtien in a car), further afield is Ko Samet not too far from Sattahip.

Nong Nooch is a a nice day out for 250 bt if you show your Thai driving license (same price as the Thai's), can be found just past the turning for Bang Saray on the Sukhumvit Road.

Koh Larn is now a bit crowded but I l love the clean water and the whiter sands (you will see it from Jomtien beach if you look out to sea and look to your Right (can get a ferry for 30t from Bali Hai Pier in Pattaya.

Get one of or two of those free pamphlets the hotels stock to get an idea of other things to see and visit.

Edited by lou62

I see a bunch of sorry ass expat bingo players who have sunk deeper and deeper into despair with their unsuccessful bars. Desperately trying to lure unsuspecting customers through various online fora. Like Colnel Kurtz, they have sailed so far upriver that going back to the UK/Australia is no longer an option.

"Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way….the time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say."

–– Roger Waters

What I see in Pattaya is a nice place to party for 3 days. There is enough variety of restaurants to enjoy without having to repeat during such a time frame. When the people at the gogos know your name budget and sexual preferences it is time to leave. Once every couple of years is enough for me.

You'd have to stay a lot longer than 3 days for everyone to know "your name, budget and sexual preferences". They'd be enough restaurants (and bars) for you not to repeat in a year. Do you restrict yourself to one soi and not venture anywhere else?