Note 3 Battery Charger in Chiang Mai?

beb

I'm looking for a battery charger to use with a second battery for my note 3. I've looked around and every shop I've been to is selling these very cheaply made chargers designed for every kind of battery. I don't want that kind but one I can fit my battery into and know it's all set.

I'm looking for something like the charger here: http://www.lazada.co.th/battery-charger-for-samsung-galaxy-note3-white-1901577.html but their delivery is two weeks.

Does anybody know a shop that would sell something like this in Chiang Mai?

Thanks!

bb

Any micro USB will charge it that way.., Theres literally 100s of options..

Some devices will only fast charge with a high amp output charger I keep one on my desk for faster charging Ipads and Phokes / GPS's etc..

The second battery part seems confusing though.. as the device you link will only charge a battery inside the phone or tablet.. To be honest I have never seen a note 'spare battery charger' to charge outside a phone and suspect that would be very specific.

I ended up buying the 'Generic' type, which charges all mobile phone batteries--it has 2 movable pins, positive and negative, which you move until they touch the pos/neg on your battery--these chargers look crap, feel crap, etc....but, they do the job--will charge any mobile battery 'outside' of the phone, no problem--and they are very cheap--I've had the one I have for at least 2 or more years.

I ended up buying the 'Generic' type, which charges all mobile phone batteries--it has 2 movable pins, positive and negative, which you move until they touch the pos/neg on your battery--these chargers look crap, feel crap, etc....but, they do the job--will charge any mobile battery 'outside' of the phone, no problem--and they are very cheap--I've had the one I have for at least 2 or more years.

Thanks for the replies. Yes Haybilly, that is the kind that I've been offered but they scare me. I can just see myself getting something crossed and ruining my battery. I really want to get one that I can insert the battery into and know it's set correctly.

You might need to buy online- Anker make a nice charger for Note 3 batteries- in fact, they do a package of 2 Note 3 batteries and the sort of charger that you want all 3 in a pack deal. I bought one a while back for Note 2 but sold the lot when selling my Note 2.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Found it! Went to the Samsung shop in Promenada and after the sales ladies told me they didn't sell it, I found one hanging on the wall.

At 590 baht, it was more than the online options but glad to have it and not have to worry about it anymore.

Thanks to everybody.