a nother farang policeman

phycokiller

this guy patrols beach road, he has about 4 young thai guys with him but they dont wear uniforms. they found what they thought was a thai drug dealer, searched him and the beach but they couldnt find the drugs so they took him away anyway and came back half an hour later to look again but still no drugs. anyway, its great that farangs are now protecting us from being offered drugs and he looked real sexy in his blue uniform and boots and the silly army cap

Edited by phycokiller

just find it odd some middle aged tattoed guy comes to pattaya just to wear army gear, boots cap etc, and search young Thais bags and pockets, I dont know if the guys with him were police, I guess they were volunteers because most looked like teenages. is it legal for these farang guys to operate as the only one in uniform? pretty sure they arent, but when they came back to search again he did have a few real police with him so I guess somebody likes him

Another wanna be cop. Oh well......In the US they have people that think they are real Superheros, costumes and all. Drives the real cops nuts. Here they just think they are disturbed so better not bother them and give them a uniform and some medals.

They don't carry the drugs on themselves, they have them stashed near by. If they wanted to catch him the Farang cop should have made a purchase with marked notes

actually in that area I have never seen drugs sold so i doubt this guy was a drug dealer, but the policeman probably wanted a photo op that didnt work out. he should have been up the road to help in the fight that apparently happened, unless that was him that got attacked

Another wanna be cop. Oh well......In the US they have people that think they are real Superheros, costumes and all. Drives the real cops nuts. Here they just think they are disturbed so better not bother them and give them a uniform and some medals.

Like these ?

post-8817-0-55648600-1443307875_thumb.jp

Like these ?

attachicon.gifHit2.jpg

Hit Girl was definitely bad ass, to all you yank bashers......what you got.....

What a sad life to move to a tropical country for your retirement and resort to playing cop against your own race. I guess they never had any respect in their past life. Guess what, they still don't have any. <deleted>

to be fair I have only seen him harassing Thais, out tonight but without the hat, shaven head and spider web tattoo on his elbow if anyone wants to say hello

What a sad life to move to a tropical country for your retirement and resort to playing cop against your own race. I guess they never had any respect in their past life. Guess what, they still don't have any. <deleted>

These Volunteers are looking for Power,Respect,Admiration,everything their own Country was careful enough to make sure they never got! some wise man once said a seeker of power is too risky to be ever given any!

What is really sad is how there is never BIB (local police) walking around to supervise the going-on on the Beach Promenade. All I see them do is stand around and stop motor bike drivers squeezing a couple hundred baht out of them. Meanwhile there are more important pro-active assignments they could be doing.

The concept of the police force in Thailand is not the same as what it may be in other countries.

My view is that the police force in Thailand is more of a business rather than a service (they have no issue awarding themselves the recent rewards put up for the scumbag bombers).

Why would they want to be more pro-active if the profit is marginal?

Far easier to extort passing motorists / motorcyclists, and the beach run enterprise is an established success already whistling.gif

The concept of the police force in Thailand is not the same as what it may be in other countries.

My view is that the police force in Thailand is more of a business rather than a service (they have no issue awarding themselves the recent rewards put up for the scumbag bombers).

Why would they want to be more pro-active if the profit is marginal?

Far easier to extort passing motorists / motorcyclists, and the beach run enterprise is an established success already whistling.gif

Business is too kind, legalized organized crime/protection racket is more like it

to be fair I have only seen him harassing Thais, out tonight but without the hat, shaven head and spider web tattoo on his elbow if anyone wants to say hello

doesn't spider webs mean he's done time in prison...or is that old school

http://www.tattoosymbol.com/just-for-site/spider-web.html

Actually, I know a foreign police volunteer in Phuket.

A retired fireman and does it to both help keep himself busy in his retirement, to foreigners, and to also make life easier for the Thais.

Good guy, helps a lot of people without any financial return.

Yeah, these guys are utter scum, eh. rolleyes.gif

coffee1.gif

A retired fireman and does it to both help keep himself busy in his retirement, to foreigners, and to also make life easier for the Thais.

coffee1.gif

Yeah Most are Scum...

So is he a Racist or a Hipster ¿

coffee1.gif

Yeah Most are Scum...

All are scum bags. angry.gif

Helping cops pick on motorists.

I find it very offensive when im ordered to show documents to a fellow

countryman when im in Thailand, 1zgarz5.gif

The cops should do there own police work and should hire the correct Thai staff to do it.

We don't require these rejects, taking jobs from good Thai people.

So is he a Racist or a Hipster ¿

Could be a biker... “Catch you when you fall”

Really... Who judges by tattoos? rolleyes.gif