Thai massages

BigC

Thai massages I enjoy i like them but now days I don't understand why so many Cctv on the rooms

The masseurs are scarred the customers don't really like it

If i owned a massage as long as the Customer is happy then what do I care what goes on in the room

What do the bosses want? Strict massage shop or happy customers who don't feel like they are under surveillance

I understand cameras on the till but having them in the room when your getting changed is a bit much

I don't know who is watching them

Could be people all round the world

??!!!!!

Oh dear! another Big C windup???tongue.png

Well the reason why is obvious....whistling.gif

but then too there must be hundreds of massage places around Samui that don't have cameras! I've just been to an excellent lady Joom Massage, near Lomprayah ferry Maenam, ... no cameras there!

I've only ever seen this in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia .... just to make sure no one spanks the monkey....biggrin.pngrolleyes.gif

It's not that I mean if you were to walk into a bank or a hotel then yes can have cameras in the walk way

But having one in the room is like having one in your hotel room

If I am a boss then I don't really care what goes on as long as the customer is happy

If the masseur was a bit naughty but the customer walked out happy then if no one knows then no one cares

But if one knows and a lady gets the sack then that is just stupid business

I mean they can still do it Ina private hotel room

Looks like the bosses are trying to catch the customers out rather than make money

If they pay for the massage then that's all they should care about

Yes it should not be advertised but if I happens then is it really a big issue

I don't do it but I am shocked when I get changed and I have big camera starring at me

It's not as if I am going to attach the staff

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry this ain't a wind up

I just don't understand why they have so much security

If they are worried about happy endings then they don't trust their staff

No Benefit for customers

It's not me I just talking to a girl who did get caught

But I said that I didn't understand if the customer was happy and it was quiet and he paid the bill then who really cares

I know the customer ain't going back

Cutting their nose off to spite their faces

I don't know what the objective of the bosses are

To keep there clients happy maybe they think staff are going to rape their customers

Keep a clean reputation which I understand but if one happens to slip and no one really noticed then who really gives a monkeys

I don't feel comfortable when the ladies tell me there are spy cameras everywhere

What about the toilets and when I am getting changed

Worrying

The objective of a business is to make money

Customers happy

Boss happy

Masseurs don't have to do anything they are not comfortable with

But with big brother watching makes everything more stressful

I mean what's the point in having a curtain or a private room when it is on Telly and all over the Internet and god knows where else

I have been to place with no Cctv in side and where they only offer clean massages and I felt allot more comfortable there

Do I really want to get into this ? rolleyes.giffacepalm.gif

You've been around long enough Big C, you should have seen this?????

Some places are controlled by shall we say a "big mamma" who is not always there, perhaps checking on how much clientele is coming in and how much of a cut she/ he gets ....

One even sees this with some of the beach massage vendors...(usually no camera) but someone keeping an "eye" on things and how many people are getting massaged and the control of money !

Given the what has to be thousands of massage places around, it not too difficult to to find independent shops or even people who do massages without cameras...some good ones even make "house calls" ...

It's usually a case of asking around for recommendations, a few have been mentioned on this forum lately....wink.png

Where I live.

All masseuses are trained in CNX.

Too expensive for me - B100/hr + complimentary Thai music.

Is that with your XXXL bikini on gigglem.gifbiggrin.png("inside joke" from another part of TV!!!!wink.png )

Actually in Lamai, Samui, I think there is still a place you can get for 95 baht tongue.png

Archived