Cop accused of beating taxi driver and firing Into air outside RCA in Bangkok

webfact

What's also a worry is who got hit, injured or fatally wounded by the falling 7 bullets??

What goes up must come down...

You often see on YouTube of cops chancing criminals, firing their guns into the air to make them stop running away without even thinking where the bullets may fall... They feel they have to do this because because the criminals are usually much quicker on their feet than the lazy arse cops!

I think the Thai police shouldn't even have guns because they just can't be trusted with them!

A big handful of them (especially in the likes of Phuket and Samui) love to draw their weapon to intimidate and get their corrupt message across (ie payment)

There should ONLY be an armed police section of the police force in Thailand, as do other countries who have outlawed guns...

Edited by Porkster

Oh, I see. So that makes the Thai cop's behaviour all right then.

Another person who just can't seem to handle criticism of the RTP

The fact that this could or does happen elsewhere in no way diminishes the criminality and lack of training and self discipline off this idiot policeman and his mates!

etc., etc.

What surprises me is how some humans gang up blindly to some 'leader' and sing hosannas without any meaning.

Of course it is obvious that this forum is about Thailand. But should not the comments have some substance? How many of these 'righteous' beings have condemned such actions in their home countries?

Would not a forum contain more decorum if the comments were more neutral, rather than the 'follow the leader' type?

By the way, I never condone violence against the innocent - regardless of their social standing, colour or country.

wai2.gif

The fact that this could or does happen elsewhere in no way diminishes the criminality and lack of training and self discipline off this idiot policeman and his mates!
etc., etc.
What surprises me is how some humans gang up blindly to some 'leader' and sing hosannas without any meaning.
Of course it is obvious that this forum is about Thailand. But should not the comments have some substance? How many of these 'righteous' beings have condemned such actions in their home countries?
Would not a forum contain more decorum if the comments were more neutral, rather than the 'follow the leader' type?
By the way, I never condone violence against the innocent - regardless of their social standing, colour or country.
wai2.gif

I would condemn such actions if they happened in my home country. They never happen there, and this news story is about a Thai cop.

Please stay on topic. No need to believe that everyone is ganging up on you, calm down. Your original comment lacked 'decorum' and this is not about a California cop but a Thai thug with a badge and a gun. And a very unfortunate victim of a vicious group beating.

Happens in every country... er, right?

coffee1.gif

No in the USA we don't waste bullets shooting them in the air. Would have been 7 shots to the back as the victim ran.

Fortunately, we are not inthe USA, and had the rogue cops aimed to kill, we would have one innocent but very dead taxi driver who had apparently done nothing more offensive than ask his friend to get him a bottle of water.

I would think that 7 shots to the back of a fleeing suspect by a trained police officer is a waste of at least 5 bullets.

etc., etc.
wai2.gif

I would condemn such actions if they happened in my home country. They never happen there, and this news story is about a Thai cop.

Please stay on topic. No need to believe that everyone is ganging up on you, calm down. Your original comment lacked 'decorum' and this is not about a California cop but a Thai thug with a badge and a gun. And a very unfortunate victim of a vicious group beating.

If you read my post correctly, you would have understood that I did NOT accuse anyone of ganging up on ME.

"No in the USA we don't waste bullets shooting them in the air. Would have been 7 shots to the back as the victim ran"

FULL STOP

Edited by ravip