Actor Paul Walker's daughter sues Porsche over fatal crash

Jonathan Fairfield

What took them so long ?

Almost 2 years !

do you have to file a lawsuit in a certain time period ?

Porsche got sued by a widow after hubby crashed a 930 turbo in San Diego, saying the car was too fast for average Joes ,

Oh so true , same as this car , but no one said we all had to drive Fiat 500s , or my super slow 2CV smile.png

"claiming the sports car that her father was in when he was killed suffered from numerous design defects."

such as not being driven by a stunt driver like in the movies, such as not being able to perform manoeuvers which defy the laws of physics like in the movies, and such as not crashing in CGI like in the movies.

However the car did burst into flames as all US cars appear to do in the movies....

While it must be very traumatic for a girl who had just turned 15 years old to lose her father in an accident I seriously doubt, that it was the daughter's idea in the first place to sue. It looks more like a bandwagon exercise bashing on Volkswagen and whatever belongs to it.

Rodas (the driver) lost control over the car at 150kmh; sad, sad, sad but his own fault.

Next will be housewives suing knife producers for cutting themselves - welcome to America's legal system of impossible and endless loopholes.

How about suing the manufacturers of handguns in the USA because they don't put adequate warnings on the gun boxes eg:

WARNING - Guns can be dangerous! Allowing your 3 year old to play with this loaded gun in Walmart shopping trolley can be injurious to your health!

oops I forgot... selling guns to idiots doesn't kill people. People kill people.