Full Moon Party

boybrat

right. im going to samui next wkend. will the full moon party be on? if it is, who's going and are there any tips?

and are the guys at the party hot? hope they'll be like big muscly smelly backpacker types with 3 day old stubbles....woof!

Mr. Googie................ :o

http://www.fullmoonparty-thailand.com/schedules.html

I have no idea if the guys are hot.........and if they like "like big muscly smelly backpacker types with 3 day old stubbles....woof! :D

LaoPo :D

BB: If you go to Full Moon Party, I want to hear all about it, details please. I am thinking of going in November rather than BKK pride so give me the low down on FMP.

Hese is another question that you might be able to answer being the party animal that you are. The last couple of times I have been to BKK the X-Boom and other X-Bars were NOT open after hours as they had been previously. Can you tell me what the closing hours are? I used to enjoy wearing off any abused substances from DJ at the X-Boom. Does anything happen after DJ closes? Private parties are a hit and a miss and Karoke is okay but not all the time. HELP ME, PLEASE! I like to party way late.

laopo: thanks, seems like ill be doing some island hopping then, eh? yay! so u dont think big blond smelly rough looking backpacker types are hot then??? am fantasising that ill meet a sunburnt german 21 year old hunk called stefan who has messy blond hair , ja? das gut ja? JA! *giggle*

or a cute french brunette called francois who has a tattoo of the fleur de lys on his right butt cheek...

trouble: i dont know much about the places u go to, bro. ive never been to the "X" places u mentioned...and i dont go to dj station....i tend to party at different places in bkk.and the after hours are all private parties, o dear. ive been to bkk many many times and ive never been to a gogo bar, ever, btw. funny, eh?anyway.

i usually go to cafe 4 and bed supperclub , meet up with the boys and take it from there. the crowds really friendly and i get invited to private after hours every time i go to such places. wouldnt be a trouble for u. :o.trust me, the boys there are really nice!

endure: i like my tea and crumpets as much as i like vodka and redbull. i like arty movies as much as i like trashy flicks. i listen to paris hilton but i also adore belle and sebastian. its good tobe able to broaden yr spectrum, no? :D

Edited by boybrat

I think I'd rather have a nice cup of tea :D
endure: i like my tea and crumpets as much as i like vodka and redbull. i like arty movies as much as i like trashy flicks. i listen to paris hilton but i also adore belle and sebastian. its good tobe able to broaden yr spectrum, no? :D

I know this boring old fart who hated or maybe didnt understand why other people wanted to have some fun. His idea of fun was to write down train numbers :o Mind you he loves his Isaan boy. Sends him money every month. Bless

D+D - ooooo.. me love you long time! :o

FMP sounds scary and not something to be enjoyed without the use of recreational drugs. No thanks, I rather be alert and have my wits with me when I meet my Prince Charming 41yo-Burly-Backpacker-Bottom.

Nation is just as good as that, except that its all gay, mostly asian, and guys get crazy dancing half naked to each other. I remember Squirt this year in BKK was nuts too... way too much bodily fluids.

FMP sounds scary and not something to be enjoyed without the use of recreational drugs. No thanks, I rather be alert and have my wits with me when I meet my Prince Charming 41yo-Burly-Backpacker-Bottom.
Call me a party pooper, but don't call me a popper-popper, or a drunk. I have never had an STD, perhaps because I'm always sober when I have sex. But I am not a prude. Although I must admit that, in a steam-filled sauna, one can't really see whom they're relating to.

Heh heh... on a tangent, one of my fav. e.e.cummings poems, dedicated to Endure, PB, Dhukka and our other honourably aged members:

old age sticks

up Keep

Off signs)&

youth yanks them

down(old

cries No

Tres)&(pas)

youth laughs

(sing

old age

scolds Forbid

den Stop

Must

n't Don't

&)youth goes

right on

gr

owing old

im baaaaccckkkk!!

nice and really tanned. mmmmmpphh!!!

right. my report:

zazen was nice but we only spent one night. really nice service staff, but its nothing to scream about.

on the first night, my date and i went around chaweng area and were appalled at the number of burger kings, haagen dazs, etc there. the street smelt like ass so we were holding or breaths half the time there. saw a LOT of international restaurants but we gave them a miss cos we were in thailand and we wanted to eat thai food, no? so we were looking for gay spots and ended up at corner boys. and we made friends with this reallly great asian/white couple from switzerland. so there we were the 4 of us chatting and the boy hosts were annoying the crap out of us. then one of the skanky boys decided to take a fancy on my date, so they chatted then suddenly boy skank took my friends hand and started and started to suck his fingers and wont let go!my friend yelped at me to help. so i went up to him, yanked my friends fingers away and said, "all rite, dats enuff! and brushed his hands away and said" goodbye. it was SO rude. its very obvious that my date and i are like seeing each other, like no respect for me whatsoever, so i was pissed. (and very drunk by them). we left soon afterwards and my date was appalled at such trampy behaviour.

so my date and i went back, had sex and woke up the next morning and we mpoved to santiburi which was FABULOUS!!! OOOHHHHH!!! we had our own villa with a private jacuzzi, the works. and we chilled by the beach for the whole day and waited for sundown to go to ko phangan for the ftp.

rite, we went to ko phangan....and well...from 2 partyboys (my date and i) we werent terribly impressed. the music was great at one of the bars but most of the clubs were infested with drunk/ drug-######ed straight aussie/euro boys and their female counterparts. they wore glowstiks etc (so late 20th century) and there were drug touts everywhere!!!!

my advise is: do NOT buy from these touts. there are undercover cops everywhere. and my thai friends told me that some of these touts are in cahoots with the cops. they sell the drugs to you, u trip, they point u out to the cops, the cops nab u, send u to bkk hilton or will ask for "coffee money" which they will split with the tout. so be careful! ayor!!! and oh dont buy special shakes either, they dont work. ugh.

so the bottomline is, tho my date and i had fun at fmp, it was overrated. too straight to be true. and we left at around 3, reached santiburi, slept till noon.

spent the rest of next day lying in the sun. met up with our swiss friends for dinner at thongsai bay had royal thai food. fabulous food, great company and i drank lots as usual. gawd. im turning into an alcoholic.

had a great time. samui's fun. tho i feel its too commercial. but i had a great time. bless.

Edited by boybrat

Lol... thanks for sharing your experience, BB. We should have worked on our communications because I ended up at another Full Moon Party in Singapore on Friday night instead. No drugs, no cops, just 300 hot and sweaty asians/caucasians in Towel Club with no towels on.

The luminious full moon was covered by haze from Indonesian party-poopers but no one there seemed to care. Lots of hunky gym-fit guys getting excited everywhere, at the outdoor jacuzzi/pool. Indoors, while some DJ was spinning a headthumping tribal mix, the 16 cubicles were constantly occupied while some of the frustrated guy surrounded by naked hard dicks, went out of control and just did it out in public.

On my part, I met some nice Malay guy, this visiting Austrian and his Italian bf (together), found myself in a group of Chinese guys and one very happy Aussie (I think) bottom and then finished with a very sweet American jock in my arms. He was totally amazed by the evening and asked "Is this Singapore?". Out of national pride, I showed him the real Singapore again and again. :D

Are you going to Nation in Phuket? Should be your scene... there will be Trouble. :o

i dont do saunas...sorry. not my thing. :o

ive never been to towel club/ club 17 or any other saunas in sg. ive been to bkk babylon ONCE. hated it. DIDNT get laid and spent my night in the garden smoking my cigarettes, while i waited for my friends.

i dunno, bro. i guess i like the challenge of trying to hook up in a club. the chase gives me much thrill. saunas/sex clubs are too easy, and i love being challenged.

i restrict myself to the club scene, and am looking forward loads of fabulous parties this weekend. i love the schmooze and booze scene, if u know what i mean.

am a partyboy through and through i guess. the club is my scene! :D

Trouble will be at Nation, TC will not, BB will not. Party poopers. I was only going because I thought you guys would be there. Now who will keep me safe from the other 2000 guys?

TC: I think we had a discussion about quality vs. quantity. Well I guess you are going for the quantity. Sounds like a fantastic FMP to me. :o

BB: I am glad you like the thrill of the chase so to speak. I guess I would like it better too but unfortunately I am usually chaser rather than the chasee.

I guess I will not go out of my way to make the full moon party. I would like to do once but from the picture it surely is breeder country. Of course you don't buy from the touts, one must always buy from reliable sources, dear.

BB: Thanks for your report. Most helpful. Could it be that you are developing a steady relationship? Tell me it isn't so, please! :D

trouble: ure a big boy. im sure u can take care of yrself. :D not like u dont know that.

gawd, beside TC, i sound absolutely frigid, like somebody's spinster aunt, (who's usually called MAVIS, dont ask me why). i have sex like once a fortnight. the longest ive been without sex is one and a half months. its not like i cant. its cos i dont want. tee hee!

trouble: im not saying the fmp is not fun, IT IS, but its very str8, with an almost non-existent gay contingent. its like the berlin love parade, full of str8 people! u make yr own fun then. we did. made heaps of new friends who had no inkling that my friend and i are gay. was hit on by scary str8 euro girls. *shudder*.

tho i must tell you that gay public displays of affection during the fmp is not recommended. youll get a beer bottle tossed your way. and the alcohols served in plastic buckets. kinda cute really. and alcohol seems to be the poison du jour, quite surprised, really.

steady relationship? cant say it will, cant say it wont. am gonna take my time and see where it takes me, and im gonna keep my options open for now. :o

Edited by boybrat

Oh Trouble is VERY big... can show you proof if you want, BB.

FMP sounds like an experience. Its just that if I'm going to get my dose of drinks, drugs and dancing, I rather do it with a bunch of like-minded boys who don't really care who I have my arms around. Am really tired of the frat str8jock thing.

Its nuts that Nation is happening again in Phuket next weekend. All the flights from Singapore that weekend are full and I hear the boys in Paradise are going for their last minute dental/plastic surgery to prepare for the upcoming onslaught.

am not really that excited about large dance parties now tho. must be getting older. and no, i dont wish to know how big trouble is either. tsk. tc one must never kiss and tell and drop names. *smack*

:D :D :D

as wot i say ive been to naff gay parties and great str8 ones. if a party's not fun, them we'll create our own fun! :o

TC: I think the subject of the post is full moon party, not me. Unlike BB's recommendation of a smack, you need a good whipping and I got the whip to do it! :D I am considering revoking your "key" to my vault. Further, I am glad those flights from SG are full. hel_l those planes going to Phuket will be so full of gay guys, they won't need fuel. There is enough helium in all those heels to get the plane off the ground. I have arranged for some party favors and I intend to be in the middle of those hot sweaty bodies dancing my 60 year old "tight" ass off (got to keep it in reasonable shape, don't I, BB?) I surely hope those boys in Paradise Complex are ready as Boat Bar and the other bars should be packed on Thursday night.

BB: I do intend to get to the FMP one of these days but just a matter of priorities. I am not put off by a bunch of breeders getting drunk on BEER served in of all things plastic BUCKETS as that must get plenty of them shitfaced. Hey they are having fun and that is what it is all about. Like you said one makes it fun. Glad you enjoyed your weekend.

As for big circuit parties, I am waaaaaaaaaay too old but ###### if that music, dance, drink, chemicals, and energy level doesn't make me feel well a bit younger and full of life. I might be in a crazed stupor of part of the time, but it's a party and it is fun. :o

BB: let me introduce my self, Mavis II your aunty who also ain't gettin' it very often. I need to retire and get a life. (TC: Next year I will be retired, You gotta take me out some time and show me what I have been missing as you seem to know your way around SG, BKK and who knows where else)

Geez, for some reason I felt like I should say something about butts as I began associating butts with the full MOON, but that is another thread so I better quit while I still have some of my faculties left. As always it has been a pleasure being in the glow of TC and BB.

heck at the fmp, i went the whole shebang and drank thai-grade whiskey neat. nasty stuff that, like drinking paint stripper.

if its one thing i like about big gay dance parties, its the grand entrance.

gawd, ive worn a kilt once, dressed up an english schoolboy at another (complete with tiny grey shorts, long socks and a satchel).but ive never done drag. will make a very ugly woman. hehehe!

the plane will be full of fags, trust me. like those sydney-bound planes during the mardi gras season. just look out for the ones with the prada backpacks and vuitton overnight bags.

There are so many fags going to Phuket from Singapore that Jetstar had to turn one of the evenings flights on Friday 20th Oct into a "Fridae-exclusive" flight. Everyone in the flight will be hunky, yummy and just fanTABulous. Expect cute stewards who will bend over to service your every need. The bathrooms at the back will be very roomy and occupied at all times. :o

BB, love to see you in kilt (and nothing underneath I hope!!).