Thai ladies mentality changed alot, and more materialistic ? I feel disappointed

Danielsiam

OK for others, but I can't imagine marrying again much less to a Thai woman. There's enough strife between men and women without introducing a different culture and language. I'll stay single and run my own life, thank you. I'll also be happy to hold onto my money.

If I just had to get married, LOL, I do know of one situation that's not too risky. I have a school teacher friend who owns a new house on the government employee's scheme and a car on the new car scheme. If a guy moved into that all he'd have to do is make the payments to be a big help, then help with a few other expenses and he would be in a position to walk if it all went sideways. It's a very nice if smallish house and a nice 4 door pickup, too.

But still I like my freedom and it isn't enticing to me.

Cheers and good luck for those who give it a go.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK for others, but I can't imagine marrying again much less to a Thai woman. There's enough strife between men and women without introducing a different culture and language. I'll stay single and run my own life, thank you. I'll also be happy to hold onto my money.

If I just had to get married, LOL, I do know of one situation that's not too risky. I have a school teacher friend who owns a new house on the government employee's scheme and a car on the new car scheme. If a guy moved into that all he'd have to do is make the payments to be a big help, then help with a few other expenses and he would be in a position to walk if it all went sideways. It's a very nice if smallish house and a nice 4 door pickup, too.

But still I like my freedom and it isn't enticing to me.

Cheers and good luck for those who give it a go.

You are a very wise man.coffee1.gif