Mosquitos (traps tricks)

nullx8

I'm always an easy target for mozzies... no matter how many people are in the room, they ALWAYS zero in on me... and I happen to be allergic to these things... so I spray myself lightly with an oil-based citronella spray and spray my bedding with it too. That works for me. Good luck!

Nobody has suggested the best way to keep mosquitos out of your house.

You need only a case of chang beer and a bucket of ice. The trick is to put this on a table, way out in the yard (away from the house). Run the sprinklers for an hour, just before sunset. Then invite all your old, fat friends with type II diabetes. Tell them to wear sandals with no socks and trouser cuffs just above the ankles.

That keeps them away from the house. You can now retire peacefully, inside your mosquito-free bedroom.

I think the Air solution is the best way, as i not really want to play mozzie tennis if i have to get some sleep.

Prevention is simply the better solition, now the challenge is to find a cheap fan that starts fast enough if the door opens, and hide some wires.

In my backdoor i installed a door closer already, since its just hopeless to teach an adult Thai to keep the damm door shut.

During day and early evening I use a good slap of my hand when I feel a little devil on me night time mossie net on the bed does the trick also and yes I am the Mrs go through this every night we never go into the main part of house in the clothes we have worn outside at dusk till dark why carry them in we have a separate laundry room area at rear of house we get changed there into towels clothes go straight in the wash and we go straight into shower. Plus mossie screens are alway closed on all doors and windows all day yes we get a few in but a plug in insect killer sees those off

Archived