Valiant Thai Biker Boyfriend Saves Girl With A Hug In Crazy Crash (video)

Valiant Biker Boyfriend Saves Girl With A Hug In Crazy Crash (video)

A Khon Kaen biker just got the Best Boyfriend Ever Award from netizens after this video of him pulling his girlfriend into the safety of his arms during a motorbike accident went viral.
Both Assadawut “Arm” Ngobudda, 25, and his girlfriend walked off from the accident alive after the motorbike he was driving slipped and flipped over down the Lamtakong hill in Korat.
The video, shot from Arm's helmet, shows him pulling his girlfriend “Oh” into his arms to prevent her from getting hit by the bike.
cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-09-30

can't figure what happened there, not on a bend unless his tyres were worn or there was a pot hole in the road hidden by the water, rather weird to say the least

Aquaplaning... it's not for everyone.

Good to see that they were both kitted out right... apart from maybe his girlfriends shoes. I had a flying PCX slide under my back bumper a few months back when he misjudged his attempt to pass ahead of me and decided to swerve behind me. Rather than t-bone me, he laid it down for which I am eternally grateful. He was dressed in long pants and long sleeved shirt and both had helmets so he was a bit bruised but his girlfriend was only wearing shorts so loads of gravel rash and a 'walnut' in the middle of her forehead.

can't figure what happened there, not on a bend unless his tyres were worn or there was a pot hole in the road hidden by the water, rather weird to say the least

As he is riding a white stripe appears in the road,, not sure what is was but he seems to adjust direction slightly to the left as it comes into view and then back to the right. His front wheel seems to then slip, so maybe the white looking stripe was something nasty or maybe he pulled his front break whilst turning slightly.

Either way I think the white stripe had something to do with it.

But the guy was riding too fast. Thai roads are not good at the best of times so he should have been creeping along in those weather conditions.

It is good to see he was looking out for his girlfriend though,, perhaps next time he will do the proactive thing and slow down.

As he is riding a white stripe appears in the road,, not sure what is was but he seems to adjust direction slightly to the left as it comes into view and then back to the right. His front wheel seems to then slip, so maybe the white looking stripe was something nasty or maybe he pulled his front break whilst turning slightly.

Either way I think the white stripe had something to do with it.

But the guy was riding too fast. Thai roads are not good at the best of times so he should have been creeping along in those weather conditions.

It is good to see he was looking out for his girlfriend though,, perhaps next time he will do the proactive thing and slow down.

The white stripe you mentioned looks like a small wave of water if you slow the video down. It comes from the left and flows to the right.

Something like this can make you easily crash when too fast which he certainly was.

And the "netizens" ignore that he endangered her life by driving his motorbike too fast for the road conditions (rain). He's no hero.

How fast was he going?

Its all there on the earlier thread on this jerks irresponsible actions.

120 kph on slick tyres in the heavy rain and carrying his g/f who he "saves" bah.gif

The headlines on this thread are just as way off as the original one 2 weeks ago. <deleted>??

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/856425-thats-some-slidegreat-moves-by-the-rider-to-grab-his-girl/