Windows OS on Tablet

chiangrai

Your Lenova doesn't support Windows! Bottom line, you can't.

For what you do, Android is fine. Learn it or buy a tablet that comes with Windows.

Microsoft has made an offer to developers of 7" tablets, Windows 10 free for distribution.

I don't know of any developers who have taken it up.

Android OS and GUI are probably the easiest system out there. But you don't want to learn it? When you'll only by playing back videos and checking email??

There isn't really that much to learn, as "android" isn't a full-featured OS as compared to Microsoft's Windows.

Create a app store account

Download/auto-install apps from the app store

Play youtube videos or IPTV apps

Open email App (supply your login credentials once)

While Windows 10 has been developed to run on many other Tablets and SmartPhones (especially those with Qualcomm Processors) I don't believe anyone will be building a Win OS version that would run on any MTK chipsets anytime soon.

I have a Windows hybrid tablet (Windows 10) and an Android tablet, I hardly ever use the Windows one without the keyboard attached, Android is a much better touch based OS in my opinion. It's not the OS itself that's so bad, its the apps. Most windows apps don't really work well with touch, if you have fairly large fingers.

Stick with Android is my advice, it takes about 30 minutes to learn how to use.

I ran Windows 8.1 for around 20 months on my Lenovo laptop...had zero problems with any apps running in background or foreground. I've been running Win 10 now for a little over two months on the same Lenovo laptop....once again no problem running apps.