Thai couple charged with rape and murder of 20 month old baby girl

webfact

Humans do things Animals would never do,and the depravity in

the World is getting worse,time for a cull?

regards Worgeordie

Is the world getting worse or are we getting more info via the internet? What about the things that Isis are doing to women and children in Islam countries and the sheer medieval brutality displayed there? Cull? Who calls the shots? Isis? Christians? Thais?

The answer is that there will always be brutality of this kind - usually caused by a mental disturbance - and I am not sure that calling for the death penalty will resolve the issue. I'm not sure anything will, to tell you the truth and I have no answers, but I sincerely believe that brutalizing perpetrators in return will not act as a deterrent to others. Just saying "Hang 'em" is a low brow knee jerk response that solves nothing.

Well I agree and I also disagree, I agree that brutalising these scum bags will not be a deterrent to other, but disagree that their removal from the gene pool

will not solve anything.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This sort of dreadful crime happens all over the world.

Its almost always poorly educated social degenerates and outcasts who breed children usually in a defacto situation and abuse and kill it.

We have licences and permits for just about everything on this planet except parenthood.

Poor little girl never stood a chance. Both those creeps should be sterilized.

Removal from life is fully justified for anyone brutalising children, irrespective of what / where / why / whom or whatever arguments the bleeding hearts might put forward.

this person waited till the mother had gone out before he had his sickly way with this defenceless child killing her in the process ,this man must be mentally ill to do this to this to a child he needs to be locked up for the rest of his miserable life.

Not locked away, just removed from its air supply.

It's good that this horrible crime wasn't committed in, for example, Norway (remember the mass murderer Anders Breivik, who is leading a comfy prison life over there ?).

These two won't last long in a Thai prison.

Can't imagine what the father must be feeling. His wife cheats on him and her lover rapes/ murder's his daughter. Beyond words....

I know full well what I would be feeling and it would hinge around looking at ways to terminate this scumbag.

Thanks for the post

then again i wish you hadn't

have you ever seen a grown man cry

i don't remember the last time i did

i will remember this time

i won't say rest in peace, that's too easy

you never had a chance little one

BUT TO THE OTHERS

YOU ROT IN HELL SCUM

What I find astounding is people that have the gall to berate people for wanting this sicko to pay the ultimate penalty but yet have so much sympathy for the perpetrator. Maybe he is sick, maybe he is a drug addict, maybe he had a bad childhood, maybe he is just misunderstood.. Lot of maybes but what IS a fact is that he raped and murdered a 20 month old baby. Then to say RIP and hope your in a better place to this poor infant . Well maybe she isn't in a better place maybe her one chance at life was cruelly and horrifically taken by this maggot who now gets to continue to traipse around the planet. Well <deleted> that. I think calls for torture and whatever are OTT but I have no problems with having this mutt put down. How many times have we seen people released only to commit the same crime within a few days or weeks of release? Much like that mutt the other day who got released from psychiatric care on good behavior only to kill 5 children. Well guess what? If that piece of trash was dead there would be 5 children still alive instead of him. I think about what is best for society and while I don't think the death penalty is justified most of the time I honestly believe sometimes a line is crossed that negates your right to exist. I can't think of anyone more deserving than the scumbag in this case.

Police initially charged Noppawat with sexual abuse of a girl aged below 13 that caused her death.

Below 13 years old is an understatement. This was a baby for god`s sake. These people are sick excuses for human beings and should be considered like dogs, put down.

What I find astounding is people that have the gall to berate people for wanting this sicko to pay the ultimate penalty but yet have so much sympathy for the perpetrator. Maybe he is sick, maybe he is a drug addict, maybe he had a bad childhood, maybe he is just misunderstood.. Lot of maybes but what IS a fact is that he raped and murdered a 20 month old baby. Then to say RIP and hope your in a better place to this poor infant . Well maybe she isn't in a better place maybe her one chance at life was cruelly and horrifically taken by this maggot who now gets to continue to traipse around the planet. Well <deleted> that. I think calls for torture and whatever are OTT but I have no problems with having this mutt put down. How many times have we seen people released only to commit the same crime within a few days or weeks of release? Much like that mutt the other day who got released from psychiatric care on good behavior only to kill 5 children. Well guess what? If that piece of trash was dead there would be 5 children still alive instead of him. I think about what is best for society and while I don't think the death penalty is justified most of the time I honestly believe sometimes a line is crossed that negates your right to exist. I can't think of anyone more deserving than the scumbag in this case.

I 100% agree with you. As soon as you kill someone(for no good reason or not in self-defense etc.) or rape a baby you should cease to have any rights as a member of society. With billions of people on the planet, we are going to get a few sickos, this is expected, but they should be weeded out quickly and never given the chance to re-offend to protect the rest of the community(this is a no-brainer to me but apparently not to others). Killing them is the only surefire method and why should the taxpayer have to pay for these waste of life &lt;deleted&gt; for years in prison? Just kill them.

What is this tripe "in a better place"? It makes me almost as angry as the crime itself when people say "Oh the baby is in a better place." Losing consciousness forever and decomposing into worm food is a better place?

think of all the war crimes. all the starvation. all the death camps. all the bombings. all the rapes. all the killing "in the name of....."

that's probably 200 million right there....

enjoy your life while you can........it's horrible when kids can't even start to enjoy life..

RIP. Sadly this little Angel will be going to the other Angels prematurely after such a brief severely abused life. Makes me sick beyond belief.

beyond belief is is hard to understand what this poor innocent child had to endure.

also i spare a thought for the father working away to put food on the table,now he has to come to terms with this.he is going to find the strenght and will to live on.

enough has been said what should happen to the pair of them,maybe a few hrs.with LORENA BOBBIT MIGHT HELP.

Humans do things Animals would never do,and the depravity in

the World is getting worse,time for a cull?

regards Worgeordie

Is the world getting worse or are we getting more info via the internet? What about the things that Isis are doing to women and children in Islam countries and the sheer medieval brutality displayed there? Cull? Who calls the shots? Isis? Christians? Thais?

The answer is that there will always be brutality of this kind - usually caused by a mental disturbance - and I am not sure that calling for the death penalty will resolve the issue. I'm not sure anything will, to tell you the truth and I have no answers, but I sincerely believe that brutalizing perpetrators in return will not act as a deterrent to others. Just saying "Hang 'em" is a low brow knee jerk response that solves nothing.

You are right. Just hanging them might mean a long drop on a short rope and a quickly broken neck. My very low brow answer would be to make sure they dangled as long as possible, whilst slowly choking.

No matter the crime, murder of the perpetrators by the state should never be condoned.

Let them stay in jail for ever, but rest assured if the family get hold of them them that is a different story.

EDIT - AND yes, if it was my child I would still not want the state to murder the culprit. Again though, If I got the guy first I would happily go to jail to a long time when reacting revenge.

Edited by djjamie

Yes, well, there are highly qualified individuals who would agree with you--at least when it comes to serial killers. Our perp in the news here may not have been a serial killer, but it looks like he has the potential to become one.

John Douglas, one of the two original FBI profilers, and upon whom the Jack Crawford character was modeled in "Silence of the Lambs," argued after two decades of research and in-your-face interviews of the killers themselves, that serial killers cannot be rehabilitated, and society cannot be served by letting them live.

The other original profiler was the late Robert Ressler, who coined the term "serial killer." he argued that the monsters should not be executed but given life sentences without parole. He believed more could be learned through further study of the subjects.

I have to say, I tend to go with Douglas on this one, because there's always a steady supply of serial killers and other monsters we can study for 15 years before the appeals run their course. Personally I think we should do what the Soviets did back in the 1980s after they caught their own prolific serial killer, Andrei Chikatilo (The Killer Department by Robert Cullen). The Russians took him out of his cell one day, walked behind him and put a bullet in the back of the head. No 15 years of appeals costing the taxpayers millions of dollars.

Yes, well, there are highly qualified individuals who would agree with you--at least when it comes to serial killers. Our perp in the news here may not have been a serial killer, but it looks like he has the potential to become one.

John Douglas, one of the two original FBI profilers, and upon whom the Jack Crawford character was modeled in "Silence of the Lambs," argued after two decades of research and in-your-face interviews of the killers themselves, that serial killers cannot be rehabilitated, and society cannot be served by letting them live.

The other original profiler was the late Robert Ressler, who coined the term "serial killer." he argued that the monsters should not be executed but given life sentences without parole. He believed more could be learned through further study of the subjects.

I have to say, I tend to go with Douglas on this one, because there's always a steady supply of serial killers and other monsters we can study for 15 years before the appeals run their course. Personally I think we should do what the Soviets did back in the 1980s after they caught their own prolific serial killer, Andrei Chikatilo (The Killer Department by Robert Cullen). The Russians took him out of his cell one day, walked behind him and put a bullet in the back of the head. No 15 years of appeals costing the taxpayers millions of dollars.

It's not about money - the cost to society.

It's about how we change things to reduce this kind of dreadful stuff. - words fail me - sorry.

This forum has a plethora of really well educated people.

Surely we can get together and put forward some changes that might steer society into a better direction?

Enough of knee jerk.

As I posted before, some ppl saw bad stuff happening and did nothing.

This is an area to look at - why. Was it the risks by getting involved?

If so - lets look at that!

RIP little child, I am speechless.

Innocent eyes and sweet laughter - now vacant and empty
Staring into a dark void
Hot tears on my pillow
Scared to fight
Too young to understand
Cold hands everywhere - holding, touching, hurting
Rape and perversion
Blood - sweat - on my clothes
Hatred - confusion - disgust
Night after night, week after week, year after year
No longer a child - only an object
Silence - no dreams - no sleep
So many missing years
So many forgotten memories
All virtue - goodness - happiness gone
Childhood stolen - innocence murdered
Only pain and sadness remained
The child is gone - the child is dead
Nothing else remains.

Staring into a dark void

Hot tears on my pillow

Scared to fight

Too young to understand

Rape and perversion

So many missing years

Nothing else remains.

Goodness me!

Why not at least show the website that gave you this, and even say it is a quote?

one like this pèrhaps.....

http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/the-child-is-gone--the-child-is-dead

Such one can see on TVF !!!!

Who could this be?

• Group Advanced Members
  • Active Posts 5,836
  • Profile Views 15,750
  • Member Title Titanium Member
  • Age Age Unknown
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown

Previous Fields

Edited by laislica

Staring into a dark void

Hot tears on my pillow

Scared to fight

Too young to understand

Rape and perversion

So many missing years

Nothing else remains.

Goodness me!

Why not at least show the website that gave you this, and even say it is a quote?

one like this pèrhaps.....

http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/the-child-is-gone--the-child-is-dead

Such one can see on TVF !!!!

Who could this be?

• Group Advanced Members
  • Active Posts 5,836
  • Profile Views 15,750
  • Member Title Titanium Member
  • Age Age Unknown
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown

Previous Fields

The quote referred to here really makes me sick.

What is it¡s purpose.

It adds to the thread - how?

OK, it gets him another on his post count.....

Most important - no?

Phew, what was this thread about>?????

very very sad, feel sick to think such a young age could be subjected to that. discusting....

I dont know what reason, or lack of reason this young man had - perhaps he was raped as a child and had problems discerning right from wrong... either way mental issues of temptation and lack of foresight can be stemmed from alcohol. drugs or anything really.... im sure he will be getting his karmic retribution when his cell mates find out what he did.

Nice to see a compassionate post amongst the hang em....

Not judgemental

Sad yes

Now - how about thinking about what changes we, the public, can make to improve things.

Those who we know, Knew stuff but did nothing?

This is the area to consider.

What stops ppl from pointing the finger at what is wrong?

Edited by laislica

• 2 weeks later...

I have known the mother since before she had the girl, I knew she had been with the father but not that he was in the Navy, since he left many months ago she has not had any income and was struggling to take care of herself and the baby. She was a good mother and the baby was always clean, healthy, and happy. I have no idea why she left her with this monster even for a trip to the store but I know she was not any part of abusing her. She has been here several times in the last few days, I'm paying for the baby's final expenses and temple clothes for the mother. The mother is totally destroyed, breaks down crying and drops to the floor sobbing several times an hour. Today I am going to a photo shop and printing photos of her daughter for the temple and for the mother. post-247444-0-03046600-1445048231_thumb.

The mother of the child came to my house to get money for the child's funeral, to buy a shirt that the baby had liked. She is doing better. Another news source said the baby had an infection and that the abuse had probably happened before the reported incident also. I'm glad the monster is dead, no court, no possibility of him being released, it's done.

I agree with the death penalty for this guy, but ONLY if there a very long period of torture first. Maybe something to do with red hot iron rods used in a an appropriate place, something along the idea of an eye for an eye, if you know what I mean.

You sound like a very damaged person, full of hate and bile. Horrible.