Frustrated and drunk Motorbike Taxi Driver burns his bike in Central Pattaya

Lite Beer

Frustrated and drunk Motorbike Taxi Driver burns his bike in Central Pattaya

bike-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Police were called to an unusual incident on the Sukhumvit Road, in front of a Motorbike Showroom on Friday afternoon involving a motorbike taxi driver who decided to burn his motorbike.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the flames as Police spoke with the bike owner, Khun Santee aged 40, who appeared intoxicated. He told Police that he had gone to the bike showroom to register his motorbike as a taxi in order for him to receive his yellow license plate and taxi ID card.

He was told that because his motorbike was still under finance, they would not be able to process the application. This left Khun Santee in a predicament as he was unable to pay off the remaining balance of what he owes on his motorbike.

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218332/frustrated-and-drunk-motorbike-taxi-driver-burns-his-bike-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-02

what a bad man but have any of the commentators tried living in poverty? probably not if you can afford to live in Thailand, people arent rational when they are hungry, he may not be hungry but hes obviously out of cash, maybe try it yourselves before you comment on it

Edited by phycokiller

In answer to your question phycokiller, yes, I have been there in the past. Not something I would wish on my worst enemy, but I did not go around setting light to things. I believe he may be extremely depressed, and in need of help, but I see dozens like him in our village every week. Before you ask, yes, I do help them when I can.wai2.gif

what a bad man but have any of the commentators tried living in poverty? probably not if you can afford to live in Thailand, people arent rational when they are hungry, he may not be hungry but hes obviously out of cash, maybe try it yourselves before you comment on it

I lived in poverty for a while, I was so poor I couldn't even afford the down payment for the motorbike.

We are urged not to drink & drive but take a taxi. I think it would be safer to drive myself than give my well-being to this guy.

Your right, when i came back from the Mae Sai border to the bus station there ( 5 minutes on a motorbike taxi ) he was all over the road ! And you would really think that a place like that with all the BiB and officials around that it would never happen.

Summary:

Sets fire to his "income stream". cheesy.gif

Sets fire to his asset. cheesy.gif

Sets fire to his bike that he's still got to finance until paid off. cheesy.gif

Cannot get his own way so opts to make an idiot of himself. cheesy.gif

Draws attention to being intoxicated and in charge of a motor bike. cheesy.gif

Cannot make this stuff up !!

Was he booked for drink driving or for endangering the public. No he was released without charge or mental assessment. Only in Thailand! Maybe he will go murder some one now because he cant make money, so he will kill & steal.