Car Waxing - where?

thelongshoot

Hi

I have taken my car to a few different car cleaning places in HH over the years and whenever I ask for a wax it comes back looking exactly the same as a regular clean.

Can anyone suggest a decent place to go where they actually apply layers of wax after a wash, and really get the motor nice and glossy? I guess I need a decent car detailing place and not a yard full of lethargic half-whited Somchai's....

Any suggestions appreciated, thanks in advance!

i have not done wax at theses places, but Wash Me across from Joy market in Khao Takiap.

and another very large place on west side of street south of the Amari again in Khao Takiap. Sorry can't remember the name.

and what about the car wax place in the inside parking lot as you exit Market Village. near the corkscrew ramp.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Sorry, where is Khao Takiap ?

Thank you.

i have not done wax at theses places, but Wash Me across from Joy market in Khao Takiap.

and another very large place on west side of street south of the Amari again in Khao Takiap. Sorry can't remember the name.

and what about the car wax place in the inside parking lot as you exit Market Village. near the corkscrew ramp.

Hello,

Sorry, where is Khao Takiap ?

Thank you.

Khao Takiap is about 4-5 km south of Hua Hin. The big Wat on the mountain with the monkeys is Wat Khao Takiap. So that whole area south of the Amari south down to the golf course.