Property Inspection? Fiance Settlement Visa?

Im planning on submitting a fiancé settlement visa soon, regarding accommodation, im planning on staying in my parents house until we can find a house.

Its a 4 bedroom house and only me and my parents are staying there at the moment.

My parents have written a letter stating they are happy for us to stay there and have included there house deeds and conformation they own the house.

Ive have read conflicting information stating that i need a property inspection on the house to prove it is not overcrowded. Is this required?

Thanks Guys

You don't need it. As long as you provide evidence that your parents own the house, and a letter to confirm that they are happy for you to stay there, that will be fine. In your supporting letter to the application, state that this is where you are going to stay, state how many bedrooms, and who lives there now. Provide a few internal and external photos if you want to. ECO's regularly access Google Street View to check addresses in the UK. If you say it has 4 bedrooms, and they check and see a two up-two down, then there may be some questions asked.

Tony M