Dusit Poll survey indicates PM Gen Prayut's trip to UNGA is a success

Lite Beer

The government agitprop department truly are clueless, churning out stuff like this. What do they hope to gain other than ridicule for the story-poll on Sunday confirming how the people approve-story-poll on Sunday cycle?

The poll was not necessary. All that the Thai people had to go on was the propaganda from Ocho. In fact, the poll probably called Thais and told them what opinions are authorized.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Half of me hates the fact that I'm even responding to this.....but really how many more 'I Love Everything That Happens' Dusit polls do we have to endure?

If the the PM said the earth was flat, guarantee you a Dusit poll would confirm that 96.65785368653% of the population agreed with him

Thai earth is different, just like Thai electricity.

What is it exactly that the PM (and others) believe foreigners cannot understand about Thailand. What is this mysterious thing that Thais are referring to when they say "foreigner do not understand Thailand".

I think the answer is simple, absolutely nothing.

People who are involved in Foreign politics know exactly what is going on in Thailand, including mass corruption in the police (and beyond) to suppression of freedom of speech disguised as "defamation laws".

There is no black art in Thai politics, this is just like a teenager saying to their parents "you just dont know what its like to be me at my age"

Dear oh dear, what a mess.

I asked my Thai teacher today and she had no clue he went to the UN and this is a well educated and travelled Thai

Thais, generally, are "gob nai kala"

Asked the expert on this my Thai g/f. Her answer was people are basically not interested in the machinations of our dear leader. Thai's like most of the people in the world just basically want to be left alone. Politicians want us isolated and living in fear easier to control. Paranoia.

What is it exactly that the PM (and others) believe foreigners cannot understand about Thailand. What is this mysterious thing that Thais are referring to when they say "foreigner do not understand Thailand".

I think the answer is simple, absolutely nothing.

You are so right: it's understandable that kids caught with their fingers in the biscuit tin say such silly things, but what gets me are our own who support this myth: "I'll never understand the logic..." That's just making excuses for them to get away with BSing us.

Obfuscation and avoidance of responsibility is all it is and foreigners shouldn't stand for it.

I salute the honorable PM Khun Prayuth Chan o cha ..... wai2.gif the Thai people salute you.

83.02 percent said as result of the Thailand’s participation in the UNGA, the international community was able to understand the kingdom better. 13.51 percent said the opportunity allowed the Thai leader to build relationship with foreign counterparts . 66.04 percent said the opportunity has allowed the country to move forward and be more competitive.

I have always maintained that this government is best for Thailand given the opposing fractions who just want to create insecurity.

Thailand is moving forward to build a better and more prosperous nation. Not forgetting that when the General Prayuth took over the country was in a mess due to instability within the predecessor controversial PM's government, the mismanaged rice scheme being just one example that cost the country billions ......

The country and the Thai people were subjected to daily security concerns with shootings and mayhem by opposing fractions, street protests that blocked major intersections which caused loss off revenue for many Thai companies that relied on daily product delivery.

You cannot hide facts, this is substantial evidence that the PM and his hard work to push Thailand ahead, increase stability and increase foreign investment is paying off.

Thailand will continue to become more proficient and developed country with the planned China high speed rail project, energy projects are planned and further rail and BTS extensions.

Following the PM's visit to the US the UNGA and President Obama have seen what Thailand is doing to reinstall trust and confidence in the Thai economy, and further strengthen the Thai-US relationship.

wai2.gif

Edited by steven100

I salute the honorable PM Khun Prayuth Chan o cha ..... wai2.gif the Thai people salute you.

83.02 percent said as result of the Thailand’s participation in the UNGA, the international community was able to understand the kingdom better. 13.51 percent said the opportunity allowed the Thai leader to build relationship with foreign counterparts . 66.04 percent said the opportunity has allowed the country to move forward and be more competitive.

I have always maintained that this government is best for Thailand given the opposing fractions who just want to create insecurity.

Thailand is moving forward to build a better and more prosperous nation. Not forgetting that when the General Prayuth took over the country was in a mess due to instability within the predecessor controversial PM's government, the mismanaged rice scheme being just one example that cost the country billions ......

The country and the Thai people were subjected to daily security concerns with shootings and mayhem by opposing fractions, street protests that blocked major intersections which caused loss off revenue for many Thai companies that relied on daily product delivery.

You cannot hide facts, this is substantial evidence that the PM and his hard work to push Thailand ahead, increase stability and increase foreign investment is paying off.

Thailand will continue to become more proficient and developed country with the planned China high speed rail project, energy projects are planned and further rail and BTS extensions.

Following the PM's visit to the US the UNGA and President Obama have seen what Thailand is doing to reinstall trust and confidence in the Thai economy, and further strengthen the Thai-US relationship.

wai2.gif

Your silly smilies bookending that turd of a post where you think you can speak for "the Thai people" shows what a cartoon troll you are.

Yes indeed, Mr Cha Cha Cha, the Thai people salute you... according to... Steven.

What a plonker.

Hilarious. There was a poll the other day which reflected badly on the Junta and you people were all over it saying how it proved how bad they really are.

Now we have one saying something positive and you are all over it saying how it is all lies and propaganda.

Your opinions are truly priceless. And worthless.

"There was a poll the other day ...". What poll? What day? Since you know, tell. Or you're just flapping your lips.

Hilarious. There was a poll the other day which reflected badly on the Junta and you people were all over it saying how it proved how bad they really are.

Now we have one saying something positive and you are all over it saying how it is all lies and propaganda.

Dont see the other poll but duhh, of course thats what someone would say who truly believed the government was not doing a good job.

Think about it,,, the first poll (whichever one that was) says they are crap and all of the people who think the same agree.. Then the second poll comes out and says they are not, well the people who supported the first poll are just being consistent by saying the second poll is nonsense.

What else would you expect them to say?

Don't think you really thought your post through, you are just stating the blinkin obvious to me.

So your post is completely pointless, and worthless. Perhaps have a lie down and a rethink.

83.02 percent said as result of the Thailands participation in the UNGA, the international community was able to understand the kingdom better. 13.51 percent said the opportunity allowed the Thai leader to build relationship with foreign counterparts . 66.04 percent said the opportunity has allowed the country to move forward and be more competitive.

wai2.gif

Steven, I thought your post was fantastic.

A fantastic piece of political satire until I read your response that follows:

"Squeegee, just because you don't agree with current government in power doesn't mean everyone else feels the same."

Yikes!

I know the Kool-Aid is free. But there will be plenty more. No need to drink it all in one sitting.

Edited by docshock13

When I read these articles on polls I feel sad for Thailand.

The constant references to 'image' and 'understanding of Thailand' demonstrate to me a rather pathetic insecurity among the top people. Why don't they just understand that it's not possible to be loved by everyone. Over 100 world leaders there, why should the General have stood out inany specific way.?

I feel pretty swithced on politically on UK matters, but I would be hard pressed to give a definitive answer if someone polled me on, say, whether or not Cameron's image had been a success at the latest European summit on refugees.

Please please, no more polls like this. They are so predictable and meaninglessand I'm not quie sure who the audience is they are trying to impress.

Dont see the other poll but duhh, of course thats what someone would say who truly believed the government was not doing a good job.

Think about it,,, the first poll (whichever one that was) says they are crap and all of the people who think the same agree.. Then the second poll comes out and says they are not, well the people who supported the first poll are just being consistent by saying the second poll is nonsense.

Don't think you really thought your post through, you are just stating the blinkin obvious to me.

So your post is completely pointless, and worthless. Perhaps have a lie down and a rethink.

EJ, did you ever post a link to the 'other' poll. Curious to see it?

Google "Stefan Zyrkstvdontrpw"

Last time when his fellow sycophant djjmaie was asked to prove his constant "7%" references he threw up a graph that looked like it was made by himself on windows paint.

He was rightly ridiculed and the mods took it down and reprimanded him for such forgeries. Fun times biggrin.png

EnglishJohn, any response????

EnglishJohn, any response????

Calling EnglishJohn, Calling EnglishJohn, respond, Over n Out

You found that link yet, still curious

You found that link yet, still curious

Perhaps EJ is busy thinking of a new name for himself on ThaiVisa since he's run EJ to death.

I have no problem with people holding differing views to mine.

However when anyone, myself included make claims relating to hard facts they should be prepared to present those facts.

We may choose to dispute or argue with the 'facts' but spurious statements without backup invite not only ridicule but in many ways diminish the point that the poster was trying to make.

Sometimes I feel many on TVF need to think a little more, before hitting the keyboard