Triple Entry Singapore?

:o

Hi. I decided to go to Singapore to try to get my new 1 year multi entry Non O visa rather than to go to Penang. I called up Penang, Kl and Singapore and Singapore and KL said they would issue it no problems as long as i have the required doccuments, but the deal to Singapore was cheaper, so i booked to go to Singapore. My questions are.

Does anyone know what time the visa has to be dropped off in the morning to be collected the next day? My Ais asia flight lands in Singapore 10:30 am Wednesday morning and I will be leaving late late friday night, will two nights be enough?

And what is the best/ fastest was to get from the airport to the Embassy?

Really, any info on Singapore would help.

Royal Thai Embassy on Orchard Road.

Applications morning and collections afternoon.

I would ,in your position ,get a taxi from the airport direct to the Embassy,cost about $25 Sing.

Taxi ride about 20-30 mins,so you should be able to get your application in,...in time.

Every Taxi driver will know where the Embassy is.

Cheers

The submission is before 11am and collection the next day in the afternoon.

So if you land at 10.30am, most probably you cannot make it. By the time you get your pp stamped, it is already around 11am or so.

Furthermore, you arrived on Saturday ? They are closed on Sat and Sun

Hope that helps

If you arrive at the embassy after the visa application drop off time, are you still able to leave the application with them that day? I assume even if I get there to late on Wed morning, I can still leave my application with them but instead of getting it back Thurs arvo, I would get it back Friday arvo? Is this correcT?

If you arrive at the embassy after the visa application drop off time, are you still able to leave the application with them that day? I assume even if I get there to late on Wed morning, I can still leave my application with them but instead of getting it back Thurs arvo, I would get it back Friday arvo? Is this correcT?

I would not count on being able to 'leav' the application after regular application time.

My experience in Singapore is that the application 'window' closes and there is no way to just leave it.

Upon application, thye check it and once accepted you are virtually sure to be able to pick up your visa the next day.

If they are uncertain f the outcome they would make difficulties to accept your application by asking extra documents etc.

You will simpy need to to go again to the Embassy the following morning betfore 11am