Sheffield United

soihok

I dont see any support for The Blades on the forum ,so nows your chance!!

A bad start to the season but with 9 first squad players out and the management having to change it all around every week its hardly surprising to see United at the bottom.

But.

Its early days and most of the performances have been encouraging,so lets see if Sheff U can thrash Mddlesbro tomorrow :o

CHEERS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well good luck to you. However you are not alone , I know of another Blades fan who regularly uses this forum, I am sure he will be chipping in a soon as he sees this thread.

I also know an Owls fan...but we won't talk about that :D

TP.........Reading Till I die :o

What a great win.....

Jags goal at the death was a scorcher. We had the better of most of the game after Boros two early chances. We may not have the most class but we have bags of commitment. We could have easily let our heads drop after the equaliser but we fought on and got the result.

Come on you blades.

Fantastic result lads...I even stayed up late to watch you.....WHAT A STRIKE, will have to be a contender for Goal of The Season.

Must be even more pleasing for you that Wednesday are bottom of the Championship.

Gotta feel sorry for my old mate Marshbags though

• 2 weeks later...

Well the kick off for this weekends Premiership action is just around the corner and the Blades make a trip to Manchester City.

If Uniteds last performance against Middlesboro is anything to go by, and the poor form of Man.City, a victory should be in the bag for Sheffield.

Lets hope that Man. City dont turn to their recent shock tactics to try to sway the game, and keep their asses in their shorts.

Cheers

Well the kick off for this weekends Premiership action is just around the corner and the Blades make a trip to Manchester City.

If Uniteds last performance against Middlesboro is anything to go by, and the poor form of Man.City, a victory should be in the bag for Sheffield.

Lets hope that Man. City dont turn to their recent shock tactics to try to sway the game, and keep their asses in their shorts.

Cheers

If you know what you were talking about you would realize that City are unbeaten at home this season and indeed have not conceeded a goal in their last 2 home games-Poor form-think not!!!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!! :o

If you know what you were talking about you would realize that City are unbeaten at home this season and indeed have not conceeded a goal in their last 2 home games-Poor form-think not!!!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!! :o

So how come they are just above Sheff U ?

I never realised that Man City had such a following! Seems that there are a lot fans in Thailand.

Anyway,,,Man C. are not finding any easy way past a Sheffield United side who are finaly finding their feet in the premiership.

Live from the soihok studios here, listening to the live Radio Sheffield in the middle of the night broadcast, we (I) are looking for victory.We (I) hope that any Man.C players dont seem fit to get their asses out , Baboon style, to try to sway the game.

COME ON YOU BLADES.

So ,here we go again.!

Sheff United are on their way over the Penines for the second time in a week,this time they are to meet the likes of ,an impresive, Everton side.

I must say,of course, that United will have a battle on their hands ,unlike the garden party with Man City, as Everton are doing OK.

I think that Everton will be surprised with the way the Blades have now found their feet in the Premiership ,and we ( Mrs Soi 6 and me) are looking forward to seeing Sheffield give them a jolly good spanking.

Cheers

Edited by soihok

Half time in Liverpool.

Turning out to be a bit of a disaster for the Blades, two goals and a man down.

From what I can see , United are showing that they are far from beaten, albeit with 10 men.

Its worth pointing out that Johnson is reading the same book as Steven Gerrad "How To Look Unable To Stand Up In The Penalty Area"

Penalty :D

Sending off :o ..certainly not.

It continues

Blades lost :o

But a good performance.Mrs soihok went to bed before half time but she missed the best of the game.

Chris Morgan will be in the team next week when the Blades beat Chelsea at Sheffield.

Saturday is almost here, and that means the premiership kicks off again soon.

Sheff U take on Chelsea at Sheffield.

I,m going to stick my neck out (again) and say that the Blades have every chance of a victory..

Stop laughing at the back!

May the best team win.

Cheers

Saturday is almost here, and that means the premiership kicks off again soon.

Sheff U take on Chelsea at Sheffield.

I,m going to stick my neck out (again) and say that the Blades have every chance of a victory..

Stop laughing at the back!

May the best team win.

Cheers

You have my full support in this one... stuff 'em.. please.. :D Up the Blades..:o

This weekend will host two epic battles.

1. Sheff. U. beat Chelsea

2. The big showdown in the Moto GP between Rossi and Hayden in Valencia,Spain.

Both of these ,monumental,clashes mean that its not wise to stray far from the TV, computer or radio(if you,re in a desperate place).

Mrs Soihok is a Valentino Rossi fan,after she watched Sheff U draw 0-0 against Stoke,in person,at Bramall Lane in 2003,I cant say that she is a blades fan.It was a game to forget ,anyway.

Moto GP --enough to make your ears bleed.

The Blades --sometimes make my eyes bleed.

UNITED :o

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see The Blades back to winning form.

It needs to be maintained to allow them to have any chance of climbing the table.

Interesting to see all the lower position teams winning this weekend ,with the exception of Newcastle.

Bring on the Bolton :o

Nice one Danny Webber

Good to see The Blades back to winning form.

It needs to be maintained to allow them to have any chance of climbing the table.

Interesting to see all the lower position teams winning this weekend ,with the exception of Newcastle.

Bring on the Bolton :D

Nice one Danny Webber

Nice win at Newcastle.....could have signed Roeder's exit papers.

I think he will be gone this week, good luck against Bolton, but they are in a slump..so watch out someone is gonna kop Big Sam's wrath :o

Well done the Blades.

Here from Soihok mansions, in the middle of the night.It was a pleasure to hear the two goals that put Utd back in the game.Although Mrs soihok went to bed before kick off(light weight and non Blade believer that she is), I was on the edge of my seat in the last 20 min.

Colin Kazim-Richards, what a star,,150,000 quid this year from Brighton.

Paddy Kenny..... :o

COME ON YOU BLADES

Saturday is almost upon us again.

The Blades take on the Premiership leaders at Sheffield.

I hope to be watching it in the middle of the night.

I hate all these gobsh**e football experts on the box that give Sheff Utd no chance of anything.

Especially the guys on ESPN

Cheers

WELL.

Its not what the g**sh#te experts predicted is it at half time,

I have to say on behalf of the entire Sheff Utd Asia experience, is that we are giving it a go.

How good are Man U ? Stunning Rooney goal.

The whole Man U --Sheff U clash is a real epic for the faithful,and what a game itis.

Big respect all around.

Mrs soi6 is asleep as usual.\

COME ON YOU BLADES