Soda/Bead Blasting

mogandave

Hey Guys,

I have an older Snap-On tool chest I am thinking about painting and would like to get it soda or bead blasted, and perhaps a powder-coat of primer.

Anyone used a service they could recommend?

Bangkok or Prachinburi would be best, but I could ship it if I had to.

Thanks,

Dave

I used a place up in Bangkok years ago it was an incredible task locating them, amazingly no machine shops I went too had any idea of the process, or where to get it done? I ended up finding them in the actual phone book, we had an English copy and I looked under manufacturing I believe it was, to find them, they would be good for you to as they were on the south side of Bangkok almost to 7 of of Cheang Wattana as remember but it isn't called Chaeng Wattana on that end it turns into Rama ? something, my memory is failing me at the mo. maybe someone else more familiar with the roads in that area can help out with names of those roads. But see if you can get a hold of an English phone book many companies are not listed online.

Hmmm, look what I found? Maybe there's a good starting point here: http://www.yellowpages.co.th/en/ypsearch?q=sand+blasting&w=&d=2000

Edited by WarpSpeed

• 11 months later...