she is a bar girl, admit it and cover your ass you idiot.

This happened 6 years ago.

I once had a relationship with girl for 2 & 1/2 years, who was not a bar girl. I met her at my local market that I'd frequent. I thought we were in love and everything seemed fine. However in the last 3 months she changed her routine and would go out more and sometimes not even come home. Said she stayed at friends houses. Also, she started taking her phone calls outside. I started to get suspicous and told her that she's seeing another man. Of course she denied it, One day coming home, I walked around the back of the house and she was speaking English to a guy on the phone. Usual I love you stuff, miss you etc to this man. She still denied it, even after I saw her speaking on the phone to this guy.

Anyway, it turned out that this guy was a German she had met in Udon a few years early and that he had come back to Thailand to take her back. After he'd gone back to German to get a divorce from his first wife that is.

To be honest I was a bit heart broken as I didn't see this coming.. Maybe she was a bar girl afterall in Udon before we met. I thought she was great and had no suspicion of her being a working girl or even comtemplating getting hooked up with this guy.

I've always been good with knowing which girls are which but this time I was completely fooled. Luckily no money or gifts involved except for paying for the dinners out.

Be careful out there.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened 6 years ago.

I once had a relationship with girl for 2 & 1/2 years, who was not a bar girl. I met her at my local market that I'd frequent. I thought we were in love and everything seemed fine. However in the last 3 months she changed her routine and would go out more and sometimes not even come home. Said she stayed at friends houses. Also, she started taking her phone calls outside. I started to get suspicous and told her that she's seeing another man. Of course she denied it, One day coming home, I walked around the back of the house and she was speaking English to a guy on the phone. Usual I love you stuff, miss you etc to this man. She still denied it, even after I saw her speaking on the phone to this guy.

Anyway, it turned out that this guy was a German she had met in Udon a few years early and that he had come back to Thailand to take her back. After he'd gone back to German to get a divorce from his first wife that is.

To be honest I was a bit heart broken as I didn't see this coming.. Maybe she was a bar girl afterall in Udon before we met. I thought she was great and had no suspicion of her being a working girl or even comtemplating getting hooked up with this guy.

I've always been good with knowing which girls are which but this time I was completely fooled. Luckily no money or gifts involved except for paying for the dinners out.

Be careful out there.

ah, a genuine post some someone has been caught out and he is sharing it with us so that we can learn something from his experience. imagine if there was a form where people could openly post their successes and failures without being laughed at. we could discuss them and learn from them to help with out own lives. well some respect to you man you have added something to this discussion. Edited by williamgeorgeallen

imagine if there was a form where people could openly post their successes and failures without being laughed at.

Why not laugh at delusional old fools?

laughing at delusional old fools dose not sound so polite to me, laughing at people posting their mistakes in an effort to stop fellow forum members from doing the same mistakes seems outright stupid.

imagine if there was a form where people could openly post their successes and failures without being laughed at.

laughing at delusional old fools dose not sound so polite to me, laughing at people posting their mistakes in an effort to stop fellow forum members from doing the same mistakes seems outright stupid.

"laughing at people posting their mistakes in an effort to stop fellow forum members from doing the same mistake"

Never (or rarely) seen that sort of post ........

What I see is a load of old, retired, fat, bald guys boasting how they found a beautiful 20 year old who truly loves them for their 'good heart' and great personality.

The guys who lose a house or 'investments' post how it was genuine love, only spoiled by some third party (dodgy lawyers, mafia, loan sharks, Mils, bad family, etc.).

We must be reading different forums?

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Quite.

All of us fail at one or more points in our lives

The money the OP invested in the condo market, for example, was a failure but no one laughed at him over that

People laughed at his questionable decision to have children with a prostitute.

He doesn't regard that as a failure and, perhaps measured against the social norms of the alternative dimension Pattaya represents, it really isn't a failure.

If everyone's knocking up hookers and setting up home with them afterwards, it could be viewed as a success - strangely enough

Edited by Cypress Hill

haha thanks, i have been wondering about that for days now lol.

as for the ensuing onslaught its kind of funny how people ark up over the most trivial things

helps kill the time while floating round on the ocean...

Women since the dawn of time have sold themselves to the highest bidder.

Men want a trophy wife.

Women want financial security.

after being cleaned out by three western women i want financial security now loi….

Furthermore, by promoting this warped notion that "if your girlfriend doesn't French kiss you it must mean she doesn't really love you," it surreptitiously encourages others to disrespect Thai culture as well.

Despite what some of the blowhards and swagger-meisters on this thread would have you believe, showing consideration for your partner's love-making preferences doesn't make you less of a man, it makes you more of one.

I mostly agree, however, your last two points,

First,

I don't believe there is anything worthy of respect in the Thai culture.

(could you list a few things worthy of respect?)

Second,

If you're paying, it's what you want that counts.

(very few partners of white men, but many employees)

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Before I say what I am going to say, this does not apply to me. If a seventy year old guy has a good pension and is well off financially, comes to Thailand looking for a twenty five year old wife, barfines her, then marries her, buys her a house and car etc, looks after her and her family financially, I don't blame him. He is better doing that in his old age, than surviving back in his home country with offspring hovering around waiting for him to kick off and get their inheritance.

On the other hand, if that same guy, comes to Thailand, and believes that his young wife loves him, and does not believe she will probably soon be getting shagged by a young Thai guy. Then I do blame him for being so stupid.