she is a bar girl, admit it and cover your ass you idiot.

so i was sitting i a bar talking to a 65 year old guy i know who has been in thaialnd for several years. he is with a 30 year old girl he met on some thai dating site. we were discussing bar girls and he was going on how he would never date a bar girl despite living with this girl less than half his age who he told me he banged the first night he met her. now these are just some of warning signs, she also has mostly bar girl girlfriends from sirrichcah (not sure on that spelling) who are supported by japanese men working in the car manufacturing plants up there. he was going on about her being a university leacturer and i said i though it strange she liked to hang out in the afternoon short time bars we go to. he can not see it or will not see it and is buying houses in pattay in her name.

now since i have been in thailand almost all of they guys i know have remained single or lost houses and cars to their non bar girl girlfriends. i have said it before i am embarassed how stupid westerns are about putting so much trust in someone who is a working girl (not necessarily in a bar) whos job it is to con you out of as much money as possible. there is no need to build a house for your girls family, this is just another scam. also there is no need to buy a house to live in in your girl friends name. the rental market is excellent here, and you can get a great house or condo for a great price without having to cover maintenance fees or upkeep. cover your ass. buy a condo in your own name if you have to. i bought a couple condos but now i wish i had just rented because of over supply.

i have a bargirl who is a bit older. we had a son and after a DNA test i agreed to support her. she even convinced me to have a second child which she supports out of our initialy agreed sallary. having kids does not change anything. many guys get ripped of from the mothers of their children. one good friends girl ran away after having a kid with him, then after abandoning her son she tried to take the house he had bought in her name. thankfully the court gave ownership to the son and the mother got almost nothing. i have so many of these stories i have see over the last years i could write a book but i guess it has been done already

now i am sure all of this has been said before but i just one western man reads this and saves himself from loosing property or other assets i will feel it has been worth my time. was just reading a story about a russian guy who just hung himself after loosing all his money to some working girl who then left him. seriously time for some of you to wake up.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well..

Just when you thought you heard it all before....well there it is again.

if it has all been said before why is no one listening. some of the guys i know read this forum and are still allowing themselves to be screwed over. i am in no way blaming the working girls, it is just a job for them it is us westerners who are screwing up.

In the west, you meet a girl in a bar, you date her for 3 months, then she has sex with you, you get married, you buy a house, you have children, hardly any sex, then she divorces you and takes everything including your pension, and you get to pay her child support for the next 15 years.

In Thailand, you meet a girl in a bar, she has sex with you that night, you get married, you buy her a house, you have children, you have lots of sex, then she divorces you and takes everything except the children and your pension.

Thai way is better!

Much more sex, any you get to keep your children and your pension.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

if it has all been said before why is no one listening. some of the guys i know read this forum and are still allowing themselves to be screwed over. i am in no way blaming the working girls, it is just a job for them it is us westerners who are screwing up.

Really? You think you've said something that hasn't been said before? You go on a rant like your OP then question why nobody is listening? The answer is in your own words.

Apart from anything else, you come here teaching the rest of us to suck eggs then admit you got a prostitute pregnant, which you accepted after DNA tests, then was convinced to have another baby with her!

Yes, we take your point about renting and about watching out for these parasites, but coming from you who was convinced for a second baby with a prostitute your post comes across as vacuous mindless trolling. If you had made more effort to express that at least a minority of these women can truly move on from their time in the sex trade your 2 babies with a prostitute might not have made you seem so hypocritical.

That tends to imply this whole thread is just your frustration at being caught with your pants down twice over with the same prostitute after you clearly know better.

In conclusion, you are indeed saying nothing at all new, but instead seem to be yet another sucker who takes to the internet to throw your poo at the monkey in the next cage.

PS. Is that really your full name you use on an anonymous internet forum? You should have stayed back home and off the internet for your own safety.

Edited by Squeegee

So the OP is blaring about idiots who fall for bargirls, while he himself has a bargirl and was stupid enough to invest in an over saturated condo market, of course his bargirl is different

i sometimes wonder if people properly read posts before replying.

i have kids with a bargirl, i never said there is anything wrong with bargirls. the girl i support is no different from the rest. this is my point which is why i am not building the family a house in esan or putting a house in her name that i can not afford to loose. yes i am the first to admit i made a mistake several years ago buying a couple condos and i would advise that it is better to rent as rental rates are so low now. of course no one likes to admit their mistakes but sometimes it can help stop others from making the same mistakes.

Really? You think you've said something that hasn't been said before? You go on a rant like your OP then question why nobody is listening? The answer is in your own words.

Apart from anything else, you come here teaching the rest of us to suck eggs then admit you got a prostitute pregnant, which you accepted after DNA tests, then was convinced to have another baby with her!

Yes, we take your point about renting and about watching out for these parasites, but coming from you who was convinced for a second baby with a prostitute your post comes across as vacuous mindless trolling. If you had made more effort to express that at least a minority of these women can truly move on from their time in the sex trade your 2 babies with a prostitute might not have made you seem so hypocritical.

That tends to imply this whole thread is just your frustration at being caught with your pants down twice over with the same prostitute after you clearly know better.

In conclusion, you are indeed saying nothing at all new, but instead seem to be yet another sucker who takes to the internet to throw your poo at the monkey in the next cage.

PS. Is that really your full name you use on an anonymous internet forum? You should have stayed back home and off the internet for your own safety.

i am a lucky guy. i have 2 great kids, regardless of their mothers profession. 2 great kids that i would not have had if i had not moved to thailand 9 years ago. now i have had my share of problems, work permit problems, staff stealing, western staff making problems, probably going to loose quite a bit when i have to sell my condos so it has not been all plain sailing. but these problems have all been managable. this was just an observation on how people refuse to accept their girl will take them for everything given half a chance.

anyway i dont really understand why my post would upset you so much.

maybe this is my real name and maybe it is not. what does it matter? i doubt anyone is going to track me daown and wack mme over some observations i posted on some forum.

In the west, you meet a girl in a bar, you date her for 3 months, then she has sex with you, you get married, you buy a house, you have children, hardly any sex, then she divorces you and takes everything including your pension, and you get to pay her child support for the next 15 years.

In Thailand, you meet a girl in a bar, she has sex with you that night, you get married, you buy her a house, you have children, you have lots of sex, then she divorces you and takes everything except the children and your pension.

Thai way is better!

Seems like sex plays an important part in your life...

yep, dont really like to say my son was a mistake as i count my children as the greatest thing ever to happen to me. would seem it is pretty common in pattay for western men to have kids with bargirls. hundreds of mixed race kids at my sons school. seems to me a fair share of them would be bargirls with this being pattaya.

Posts removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Thai way is better!

you will find that sex is at the origin of our all lives. whistling.gif

Thai way is better!

you will find that sex is at the origin of our all lives. whistling.gif

Agreed ...in most cases...

I don't understand what all the nastiness is about here.

The OP posted a warning about farangs getting taken. Surely, that happens pretty often, so clearly, some folks aren't making smart choices.

It's probably a message that deserves repeating, on a recurring basis. regardless of the OP's own personal circumstances.

this has really gone off topic. was supposed to be about my observations on western ment not taking precautions financially when dating in thailand.

Jeez dude, you have the audacity to comment on observations of guys with bg's and you have one yourself.....just incredible.

You also bought condos in a saturated market.

Enjoy sending your kid to a school full of kids delivered by former bg's?

Honestly man, you're right out there.

Ah well..

Love your post, bro. This message cannot be spread enough around here. But I disagree with your statement that what these girls do to men qualifies as a job. I wouldn't even say all of em set out to take guys, or would necessarily admit it to themselves. But then again, how many of us tell ourselves "I'm gonna make this girl think I love her just so I can get in her pants"?

Ah well..

Love your post, bro. This message cannot be spread enough around here. But I disagree with your statement that what these girls do to men qualifies as a job. I wouldn't even say all of em set out to take guys, or would necessarily admit it to themselves. But then again, how many of us tell ourselves "I'm gonna make this girl think I love her just so I can get in her pants"?

Yes, this message to be spread far and wide.

Well actually, I think it has but nevertheless guys just don't get it.

I think they never really made it with the ladies before and lack the real street smarts to avoid having their balls squeezed and backsides pulverized here. Guys who have no savvy outside of their own countries think they've struck gold here and never get the play.....the fact they are being "played" until it's all too late and that's when a frightening amount head to the top floor balcony.