UK: Father defends babysitter having sex with his 11-year-old son

webfact

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the situation was reversed and it was a 21 y.o. male baby-sitter having sex with a 11 y.o. girl (or boy) everyone would be screaming for his nuts to be cut off, regardless if the "mother" (or father) had been having sex with the sitter as well.

Of course it would be different if this had been an older male and young girl....as it should be. Sometimes I don't understand how the world can be so detached from reality. A young boy having sex with an older girl is almost a victory of sorts--for the boy. He's not going to be scarred for life as a little girl would be. If anything, he's going to gain confidence over other boys his age who are still virgins.

I'm not encouraging older women to go out and seduce little boys. I'm just saying it's not the same as an older man taking liberties with little girls. Now if it's an older man taking liberties with a young boy...that too would be different and yes, more similar to an older man taking advantage of a young girl.

If the situation was reversed and it was a 21 y.o. male baby-sitter having sex with a 11 y.o. girl (or boy) everyone would be screaming for his nuts to be cut off, regardless if the "mother" (or father) had been having sex with the sitter as well.

Of course it would be different if this had been an older male and young girl....as it should be. Sometimes I don't understand how the world can be so detached from reality. A young boy having sex with an older girl is almost a victory of sorts--for the boy. He's not going to be scarred for life as a little girl would be. If anything, he's going to gain confidence over other boys his age who are still virgins.

I'm not encouraging older women to go out and seduce little boys. I'm just saying it's not the same as an older man taking liberties with little girls. Now if it's an older man taking liberties with a young boy...that too would be different and yes, more similar to an older man taking advantage of a young girl.

She raped him. How is that ok or any different if the genders were reversed? How do you know that this won't affect him? You can't have it both ways.

and what if the child is a girl and a babysitter is a man - what would the penalty?

seems like not just 6 MONTHS in jail... but 10-15 YEARS

because in modern West women can do many things that men can't...

this is what equality means for those brainwashed by decades of left-liberal propaganda.

the most prosecuted minority in the West now are white heterosexual, sane, healthy, young Christian males

and the most privileged minority are Arab (or Black) Muslim disabled elder lesbian women.

no surprise that so many Muslim women with kids, disabled, lesbians, elders and uneducated men do whatever it takes to relocate to Europe to get welfare and young professional educated European men are heading to China, where they can get job, make business without being forced to feed bunch of minorities, who honestly believe the whole world is obligated to support them.

no one wants to be a second-class citizen which ought to feed bloodsucking minorities, considered to be first-class by left-liberal establishment.

Edited by TimmyT

She raped him. How is that ok or any different if the genders were reversed? How do you know that this won't affect him? You can't have it both ways.

Yes, I understand statutory rape and all that. Look, when I was a horny little teenager growing up in the states, I would have given my left nut if some hot 21 year old babysitter wanted to "rape" me. I'm just saying it's not the same for boys and girls. Are we so fixated on political correctness that we can't even accept the biological truth that boys and girls are different?

Imagine what he would have said if the boy was "fully up for it" and the babysitter had been a bloke. facepalm.gif

Imagine what we all would have said if the "fully up for it" was a girl and a babysitter had been a bloke laugh.png

Are we so fixated on political correctness that we can't even accept the biological truth that boys and girls are different?

try to prove it to your Western elite first, which now prosecute scientists who dare to admit that biologically men and women are not the same.

try to get rid of government which is forcing universities and private enterprises to employ women notwithstanding that for some positions men are biologically more suitable.

feminists like to say that women and men are equal - when it's good for them. and start to cry about "weaker sex", "biological differences" when they try to justify why men should risk their life for women, do dirty job for them, get worse conditions, harsher punishments etc.

let's decide now and forever - men and women are equal or not?

according to constitution of any civilized country, men and women are equal in front of the law. so give that lady 10 years in jail - same as a man-paedo would get.

or admit that "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" and stop whining about equality, human rights, authority of law etc.

Yes, I understand statutory rape and all that. Look, when I was a horny little teenager growing up in the states, I would have given my left nut if some hot 21 year old babysitter wanted to "rape" me. I'm just saying it's not the same for boys and girls. Are we so fixated on political correctness that we can't even accept the biological truth that boys and girls are different?

Ok, then what if an 11 year old boy who has gay feelings did it with a 22 year old guy (or older). What if a 12 year old girl had a crush on a man and they ended up doing things and she liked it. How is this different than what that woman did?

Are we so fixated on political correctness that we can't even accept the biological truth that boys and girls are different?

try to prove it to your Western elite first, which now prosecute scientists who dare to admit that biologically men and women are not the same.

try to get rid of government which is forcing universities and private enterprises to employ women notwithstanding that for some positions men are biologically more suitable.

feminists like to say that women and men are equal - when it's good for them. and start to cry about "weaker sex", "biological differences" when they try to justify why men should risk their life for women, do dirty job for them, get worse conditions, harsher punishments etc.

according to constitution of any civilized country, men and women are equal in front of the law. so give that lady 10 years in jail - same as a man-paedo would get.

or admit that "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" and stop whining about equality, human rights, authority of law etc.

So you guys are saying that pedohilia should be acceptable if it is a 10 year old boy and 30 year old lady?

So you guys are saying that pedohilia should be acceptable if it is a 10 year old boy and 30 year old lady?

I don't know how did you come to a conclusion that I think it's should be acceptable.

I said that women and men should get equal punishments. so either paedos of both sexes get 10-15 years in jail for sex with 10 y o, or both sexes get 6 month.

this is an equality and nothing else.

Imagine what he would have said if the boy was "fully up for it" and the babysitter had been a bloke. facepalm.gif

Well men in this world are generally perceived to be the sexually dominant of the species so different light.

Not that they always are but being that much older would of been, regardless.

If I was in his boots at his age I would of given her my best 38 seconds too. Most blokes would be the same...I think.

You don't get it, do you?

There are gay boys who would be into it and push it.

The adult should ALWAYS say no regardless of how "fully up for it" the CHILD is ... she's a pedophile and the Daddy isn't much better. He's a child.

We're not talking about age 16. Age 11!

O come now! We don't know if the kid shaves every day or not? Jade appears to be fairly complicit in the act and father said that he had also tasted the nectar! Some people in the world have started to have sex before the age of ten, neither the planter nor the planted have complained, so what is the problem? biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

Well men in this world are generally perceived to be the sexually dominant of the species so different light.

If I was in his boots at his age I would of given her my best 38 seconds too. Most blokes would be the same...I think.

The adult should ALWAYS say no regardless of how "fully up for it" the CHILD is ... she's a pedophile and the Daddy isn't much better. He's a child.

O come now! We don't know if the kid shaves every day or not? Jade appears to be fairly complicit in the act and father said that he had also tasted the nectar! Some people in the world have started to have sex before the age of ten, neither the planter nor the planted have complained, so what is the problem? biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifwai.gif

You wouldn't be talking that way if the adult offender was male.

The father, by defending the act, maybe be thinking that by doing that he's with the chance

to get some of that honey too.... and with a floozy like her, he's with a big chance....

Maybe you should read the story again. According to him (the dad) he's been there and done that already.

The only one who should be punished , is the one that made it public . Since it was an act between 2 people , the boy probably spilled the beans , and he should get punished . It is cases like these that make it more difficult for other free thinking ( horny) babysitters , teachers ,...to make some young teen boys' dreams come true.

The problem is that this is RAPE!

The father, by defending the act, maybe be thinking that by doing that he's with the chance

to get some of that honey too.... and with a floozy like her, he's with a big chance....

If you'd bothered to read the original news story you'd know that the father had previously been in a relationship with the girl.

I reckon many of the same people cheer-leading for this pedophile lady and the enabling Daddy sharing his slutty lady with his young boy also think that gay people aren't fit to be parents ...coffee1.gif

Again, imagine the outrage and hang em high reaction if it was the exact same story ... but the babysitter was a man. You wouldn't get one post defending the pedophile even if the little boy went on youtube and did an Irish jig saying how much he was into it and wanted more.

Edited by Jingthing

Got to agree jingythingy,

Could we all believe this is the first time she has shown pedophile trait, of course not.The woman should be treated as a nonce and sent to jail for many years, then on the sex offenders list for life