David Cameron vows to fight for better deal in EU negotiations

webfact

Cameron vows to fight for better deal in EU negotiations

606x341_314834.jpg

LONDON: -- United Kingdom Prime Minister David Cameron has drawn battle lines for negotiations with Brussels ahead of the crucial referendum on Britain’s membership of the European Union. In his keynote speech at the Conservative Party’s annual conference in Manchester he told delegates he has no emotional attachment to the EU.

“Now we all know what is wrong with the EU. It’s got too big, too bossy, too interfering. Believe me, I have no romantic attachment to the European Union and its institutions. I’m only interested in two things: Britain’s prosperity and Britain’s influence. That is why I’m going to fight in this renegotiation so we can get a better deal with the best of both worlds.”

The PM vowed to devote much of his time in office to “an all-out assault on poverty”.

He brought the hall to its feet with a strongly worded attack on the recently appointed leader of the Labour opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

“He thinks the death of Osama bin Laden was a ‘tragedy’. No. My friends, we cannot let that man inflict his security-threatening, terrorist-sympathising, Britain-hating ideology on the country we love.”

The prime minister who said he will stand down before the next election promised to end discrimination to “finish the fight for real equality” and to tackle “big social problems” including extremism and “segregation” caused by faith schools.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-10-08

Dont make a better deal for us in the EU, get us the f@@k out of it would be better

Unfortunately a better deal,is something he has never wanted in the first place,it's only been allowed by him because the anti europhiles within his party threatened revolt,and UKIP also looked much too strong for him to handle!..... come back Arthur Daley!

Dont make a better deal for us in the EU, get us the f@@k out of it would be better

Unfortunately a better deal,is something he has never wanted in the first place,it's only been allowed by him because the anti europhiles within his party threatened revolt,and UKIP also looked much too strong for him to handle!..... come back Arthur Daley!

It takes me back to when everyone acused UKIP of being racist, now they are all following his suggestions on immigration and everything, good old UKIP