is incest prevelent amoungst thai,s ? teenagers

dirtycash

Why is it that people blaming the sons its not their fault they are kids as well they should not be left with a child in there care

No offence, I am sure you mean well, however you are applying Western logic to an Eastern problem.

I posted on here before about neighbours having to rescue a 2 and 4 year old walking in the streets at night, husband on the back shift, mother off whoring and gambling, mai pen rai attitude.

what he said heppened was 2 years ago if you read the post so why is he worrying about it now was the girl 4years old at the time or is she 8years old now???

don,t make sense to me

sorry I miss read post but she must have been 4years old when he see the boy playing with his self.

It is difficult to believe anyone would post a new thread demonstarting their total lack of intelligence, responsibility and fortitude.

Tell the bixxh to take her two degenerate sons and go back to Thailand... and then turn yourself into the police and get some counseling.

LOL…harsh….and Ive been told Im a koont.

So far whatever the OP said is all hearsay and some ladyboys advice….dont you need some evidence….take the girl for a checkup to the gyno and see what the verdict is before insulting the wife and her kids…..incest takes place everywhere…even in the american midwest….and definitely in wellington, new zealand :-)

• Like 1

Why is it that people blaming the sons its not their fault they are kids as well they should not be left with a child in there care

No offence, I am sure you mean well, however you are applying Western logic to an Eastern problem.

I posted on here before about neighbours having to rescue a 2 and 4 year old walking in the streets at night, husband on the back shift, mother off whoring and gambling, mai pen rai attitude.

no offence taken but that happens in the uk as well being a foster carer for the last 14 years I have seen and heard it all and I have looked after some very badly abused kids

A real father looks after his children, doesn't leave them with a phone at six years old.

A real father reads bedtime stories, and tucks their child in at night. A real father is there. Not palming their children off to others who they "think" may be abusing the child.

Well, if you think they are abusing her - get a set of balls and get her out of there. don't come here on TVF and expect sympathy. Or how to do, run in grab her and run out again. And then see how things turn out with social services. Especially in the UK, they will be thorough and nasty.

But they will get down to the nitty gritty. Expect that. It won't be brushed under the carpet.

After a lot of child abuse scenarios in the UK have been over the years, brushed under the carpet, they are more vigilant now, hopefully,

I am sorry for your situation, but you put yourself into it, Now, get out if it. And take your daughter with you.

Good luck.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

A real father looks after his children, doesn't leave them with a phone at six years old.

A real father reads bedtime stories, and tucks their child in at night. A real father is there. Not palming their children off to others who they "think" may be abusing the child.

Dear Patsycat, In the UK a real divorced father often has no access to his children at all.

And if he were to report any 'wrongdoings' in the home of his former wife, the police, social services, schools, etc. would all tell him to clear off and stop wasting their time by making malicious accusations.

Not to mention his former wife would have him arrested for stalking.

PS

Have a look at some of this guys other topics

PPS

I only replied because of the way you have insulted many real divorced dads who would love to see their children again, love to read them a bedtime story, and dream of the chance of tucking them up in bed one more time.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

Perhaps the OP can't take care of the girl himself and think she is better off with mom, hence let the issue drag on. But sounds like the mom is not much better, leaving 15 year old kids at home by themselves with the young girl.

OP - You should take the girl in your custody, no matter how hard it will be later on, you don't want her life ruined.

• Like 1

Yes, i too would be worried to get Social Services involved. And what that will entail.

But, if the child is in danger. Who would he turn to? There is no where else but Social Services. They have had a lot of bad press recently, but they are the only place a concerned adult or parent can go to. And for all the bad press, they do a good job.

I don't want to read another sad story in the Daily Mail or the Times or any newspaper.

OP, if you feel deep down in your bones that your daughter is in danger. Grab her and run. And then face the consequences.

We have a new little girl in my family. She is only three months old. But she is surrounded by love. A big bubble of pink fluffiness!! And if anyone tried to harm her now or in six years or in twenty. She is protected. I would kill to protect her.

Sorry Chels, your post got in before mine.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 1

his profile says he is 25 year old so he had his daughter at the age of 19 if he as told the truth about his age sounds to me he has got himself into a right mess divorced 3 kids condos ect, and now he is trying all ways to get out of it. I take it he is paying for your daughters up keep as well.

I don,t think were getting the whole story from this guy I would love to hear his wifes side of it

Edited by charlieboy1
  • Like 2

Yes, i too would be worried to get Social Services involved. And what that will entail.

But, if the child is in danger. Who would he turn to? There is no where else but Social Services. They have had a lot of bad press recently, but they are the only place a concerned adult or parent can go to. And for all the bad press, they do a good job.

I don't want to read another sad story in the Daily Mail or the Times or any newspaper.

OP, if you feel deep down in your bones that your daughter is in danger. Grab her and run. And then face the consequences.

We have a new little girl in my family. She is only three months old. But she is surrounded by love. A big bubble of pink fluffiness!! And if anyone tried to harm her now or in six years or in twenty. She is protected. I would kill to protect her.

Sorry Chels, your post got in before mine.

Mai Pen Rai, Patsy, I agree with you about Social Services. They do, do a good job under enormous pressure, and current spending cuts. They also only remove a child from the family home as a last resort, and much prefer to work with the family to try and resolve any 'issue' and keep the family unit intact, dependant on the circumstances.

It should be a no brainer for any decent parent to get help if they thought their daughter was being sexually abused, having read Dirty Cash's posts, how long he has had this worry, what has being going on in front of his eyes, his daughter's change ect. My God Dirty Cash, that you still regularly seems to care much more about swanning off to cavort with prostitutes in Pattaya than protect his daughter from potential abuse, whether sexual, physical or mental, is absolutely shamefull, I don't know how you sleep at night, whether with a bar girl or not.

And on this 'mai pen rai' attitude Dirty Cash critises his wife for, then he fails to be the adult and displays it himself. Yes, mai phen rai can be a necessity to survive in a feudal system such as Thailand, but it is not acceptable in the situations like this, and certainly not acceptable by a supposed adult raised in the UK.

I'm sorry if I seem to get a tad emotional about this, but it is something I deal with in my job, and have seen the horrific damage done to innocent children by neglect of people not fit to be a parent, people like Dirty Cash who has had thes concerns for quite a while, yet swans off to Pattaya frequently, and hasn't done anything to protect his innocent daughter except make a thread on an internet forum inbetween going off seeming without a care in leaving his daughter in potential abuse when it suits him.

The protection of the child in paramount, <deleted> But I think Dirty Cash knows that already, he just chooses to do what suits him.

whenever you THINK there is an issue ,there IS. whenever you THINK she is in trouble, she is. So, we've established she is in harm's way. I would get her out of there....keep her safe. go from there. my 2 pence..or 2 cents...

• Like 2

You are right to be concerned as your daughter's response to your questions, her voicing the fact that she doesn't like to stay home with them, could be indicative of a problem. You don't say what country you are in, often teachers are skilled in spotting the signs and best placed to get some response from the child. Another dynamic here is that this is your ex-wife, sometimes in that situation the child has divided loyalties and might be too scared to come clean with you. I would certainly be inclined to get in some outside help. Won't make you popular with your ex-wife but that's too bad. Good luck.

Incest doesnt happen everywhere. But it does in Thai villages. I asked an Elder once about it and he told me to Shut the Fuc.k up or i would have to be killed. They see it as training. Nothing to see move on kind of thing.

One post edited, some others removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

• Like 1

some people think child abuse is great fun eh ? what kind of moron sits behind a computer in the safety of his own home and slags off and flames someone seeking genuine advice about possible child abuse ?

sad pathetic individuals.

• Like 1

dirtrycash post # 85

some people think child abuse is great fun eh ? what kind of moron sits behind a computer in the safety of his own home and slags off and flames someone seeking genuine advice about possible child abuse ?

Perhaps if you looked at your own '';inactions'' in contacting the authorities in the U.K. along with actually acting to remove your daughter from the perceived dangers as opposed to asking for advice here on a forum in Thailand while you are enjoying the delights of Pattaya and asking how to save money, sell a condo etc in your assorted posts here. Perhaps if you acted in a responsible manner if you understand what that is of course you would remove yourself from the category of the types you describe in your post above in the quote.

You are the pathetic creature who in truth has no concern for your daughter and what may happen or on in fact may be happening to her while you wallow in the cesspit of Pattaya searching for meat pies and cheap fish and chips.

You should never judge others by your own outlook and your inactions.

• Like 1

Unbelievable!

I am reading that right?

What sort of moron waits untill a ladyboy says something to him, before he takes seriously what, going by what he has posted, is ongoing, long held and very valid concerns about the safety of his young daughter?

What sort of a moron does nothing but make a thread on an internet forum, when there is very valid concerns about the safety of his daughter? Your wife has an excuse, you do not!

What sort of selfish moron swans off to Pattaya every other month, leaving his daughter is the same situation with very valid concerns about her safety, and has had these concerns for quite a while, yet continues to seemingly only care for himself, and leaves his daughter in potential abuse.

What sort of moron is meant to be the responsible adult, yet acts like a selfish, uncaring 14 year old.

I could go on and on...

As I said earlier, I work in health and social care, and it's why I get so passionate about situations like this, I have seen the damage done to innocents, by uncaring, selfish, and quite frankly people who are absolutely not fit to be parents. Sometimes people need to be told to cold, hard truth to try and get through to them, the consequences of their actions, or inactions, as the case may be, and some help for the child who can't get the help herself. There are lots of support available for certain situations, Social Services only take a child away as a very last resort. There are family workers, groups, parenting help, many things available, and are free, in case, unfortunately, the issue is priorities, and reluctance to spend Pattaya Money.

Dirty Cash, you absolutely know what you should be doing, and what you absolutely should not be doing. For the sake of the innocent child, for God sake protect her!

• Like 1

dirtrycash post # 85

Perhaps if you looked at your own '';inactions'' in contacting the authorities in the U.K. along with actually acting to remove your daughter from the perceived dangers as opposed to asking for advice here on a forum in Thailand while you are enjoying the delights of Pattaya and asking how to save money, sell a condo etc in your assorted posts here. Perhaps if you acted in a responsible manner if you understand what that is of course you would remove yourself from the category of the types you describe in your post above in the quote.

You are the pathetic creature who in truth has no concern for your daughter and what may happen or on in fact may be happening to her while you wallow in the cesspit of Pattaya searching for meat pies and cheap fish and chips.

You should never judge others by your own outlook and your inactions.

Harsh, but fair.

• Like 1

Mate, from one father to another... Please take control of the situation. Though there is no actual proof of abuse, have a hard stern word to them (threaten if you need) that they are to respect your daughter. Throw a tantrum if you need.

Have a chat to your ex wife and tell her your concerns. And as previously mentioned, install cameras if you can.

You don't want any regrets when she is older. This could scar her for life.

Please. Take control

• Like 1

• 1 month later...