is incest prevelent amoungst thai,s ? teenagers

dirtycash

Sorry just to clear this up...you are all in the UK?

If so leaving a young girl all night in the care of a 15 year old has to constitute an offence in itself I would have thought.

exactly, i have pulled my wife about this, she seems to think the boys can look after her but i go around there and all they do is sit in their rooms playing video games in darkness.

its a sad state of affairs but ive been warned by my sister and previous gf not to involve social services in uk as my child could be taken into care. ive now bought her a small phone to keep on her at all times so i can call her.

you can call her, that will help alot. get of your arse and take full custody

actually your story, remember me another sickening thing i witnessed when i was living in Bkk.

Near my home you did have a slump, houses made in wood.

I was walking past this slump, i saw this Kid, around 12 yo, holding in his arms a baby.

He was in standing in the street outside the house. And i can see in eyes he was clearly frigthened.

Yes i saw fear in his eyes, as he was holding the baby...

Then as i walked past them, i saw the door's house was open and i saw another kid a little bit older maybe 14 yo,

mastubarting.... i was lost, shock, i didnt know what to do. The 14 yo sicko was not even disturbed by my presence...

A bit of a late reply to this post... But seems to me like a troll (the OP)... If I get it right, the boys are the sons of the ex-wife, meaning the brothers of the young girl. Although I never ever heard of incest in Thailand, I am sure it happens just as much as it happens in other countries the world wide - not more...

As for the 14 yo sicko who was masturbating... A sicko?? The 12 yo standing outside frightened - that's what you figured out. Did you ask him??

• 3 weeks later...

I've known a few Thai people who work professionally on issues of child sexual abuse and exploitation. They always told me that abuse in the home is not uncommon, partly because of extended-family living arrangements, grandparents left to raise kids, too much drinking, domestic violence, and broken families.

They also feel that one reason there are so many katoey is that when young boys get abused it confuses their sexual identity and they come to see their role as providing sexual pleasure to men, even when they are not sure if they are gay or not. It sounds bizarre, but there are katoey who actually have girlfriends.

NEVER get involved with a Thai women with sons from a previous relationship. In my 30 years, I've never seen any good happening. Sure there might be exceptions but the horror stories i could tell you.

NEVER listen to someone on the TV forum who generalises a whole nationality or gender, becuase 'guess what'.... everyone is human and unique being's regardless of gender, nationality or past relationships/children or none children involved.

How many guys do I know who have got themselves a new mrs and taken the kids as there own, treated them like there own... in the UK many, why does it have to be any different here or anywhere in the world for that matter?

I have never been involved with a women with children from a previous relationship but I know a good few guys who have and are married and very happy years on, plus I take people for who they are, not what people label/generalise them as.

Touch wood I do not get ran over tomorow by a bus and die, my wife is left with my son who is my world... according to you no one should go near her, I wouldnt want that, I would want her to find a new guy who can man up and take care of my son and her... sure its not the nicest thought but reality I would'nt want her alone all her life taking care of my son alone, think about the different situations which could leave a women single with kids, nothing is black and white in this world.

Have a word with yourself, and understand, everyone is different.

Edited by ryanhull
  • Like 1

Sorry just to clear this up...you are all in the UK?

If so leaving a young girl all night in the care of a 15 year old has to constitute an offence in itself I would have thought.

People hire teen babysitters all the time. However, a 15 year old boy would not be suitable for watching a young girl. Especially when there are two. Boys do masturbate at this age (go figure), and their hormones are flowing.

I would definitely have an adult present in the house.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Are the 15 yr old permanent residents in the UK? If not then keep their passports on their hands and lend them to where they came from.

Regarding your little princess, I think you need to explore more options of getting her in to your custody and not your ex-wife.Sit down with her and make it clear in a straight manner. I know this is frustrating, Please do take good care and hope all gets better soon.

• 1 year later...

Ultimately you are responsible...that is your duty as you see it...do you want your daughter F up for the rest of her life because you were not more proactive with these two koolaid lovers.  Long ago at a well to do boarding school, Thai teens boys (some) would pick on the lukrengs... especially if they were much younger, and it was generally some stupid degrading act like burning their pubic hairs or some BS like that.   You walked in on something...The mother is in denial, thus an enabler....DAD  you need to DAD Up...  YES.. it will not be cool and friction is certainly to follow...  It just depends, when you look into the face of your 6-year-old daughter, and you see X..

Best of luck as you deal or have dealt with this.